misterjameswest
    misterjameswest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly Comfortably over Washington: Thoughts

The Eagles have lost their last three, but coming off a bye week and desperately needing this game, I think they beat a stumbling Washington team. Santana Moss may be out for the Redskins, and even if he plays, I've heard he won't be at full-strength with a hamstring injury. I still have memories of JAX running on Philly and the crappy play by the Eagles, but Philly is at home, rested; and should win.

Am I crazy? Please let me know before I put some cash down on the moneyline!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that Washington qualifies, but Philly hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record, and other than Dallas, their wins came against three of the worst teams in the league. Washington's win last week showed they haven't given up, and the secondary is back at basically full strength (The numbers don't show it, but now that they are healthy, this is one of the best defenses in the NFL), which is key against Philly.
    Just my thoughts. I'm taking the points, not really expecting a SU win, but I wouldn't be shocked.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have to agree with Razz. Who the heck are the Eagles to give 7 points to anyone right now? I would take those point all day long and would not be shocked to see them lose SU.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skins can definately win this game but they are going to need much better play out of Brunell. He should have had at least 3 passes picked off last week. It's just a good thing Roy Williams has worse hands then TO.

Razz is right about the defense. You could see that they were able to do a lot more things then they have in previous weeks now that everyone is healthy. Thanks goodness Gregg Williams doesn't having problems benching that million dollar bum Archuleta. They would have been much better off resigning Ryan Clark.

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

I agree...I would take the points in conference play..there is no dominate team that can give 7pts