bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Place your bets on when the Colts will blow it at Pinnacle

This is one time i'd lay the 1-7. Theres no way the Colts go perfect this year. If they didn't do it last year with a running game, how does anyone here expect them to do it this year without one.

Pinnaclesports Posts odds on colts undefeated season

WILLEMSTAD, CURACAO (November 9, 2006)—After beating New England Sunday night, the Indianapolis Colts remain the only undefeated team in the NFL at the season’s midpoint. Now that Peyton Manning and the Colts have beaten their nemesis, talk of Indianapolis challenging the 1972 Dolphins as the only team to finish the regular season unbeaten has gathered pace. With the Colts inching closer to making history, PinnacleSports.com today announced updated odds on Indianapolis finishing undefeated as well as odds on when the team will suffer its first loss, if at all.

The largest spots betting site on the Internet, PinnacleSports.com originally opened odds on the Colts finishing a perfect 16-0 at odds of 20/1 and become the first team since the 1972 Dolphins to finish with an unblemished regular season record. Now that Indianapolis have survived difficult road games against the Broncos and Patriots, the odds on Manning and the Colts finishing with a perfect season stands at just 6/1. The odds that Indy will simply be another team unable to match the record-holding Dolphins stand as a 1/7 favorite.

In addition to posting odds on the Colts going undefeated in the regular season, PinnacleSports.com has calculated odds on which of Indy’s remaining eight games will see the team’s first loss. The oddsmakers currently list the Colts’ trip to Dallas on November 19th as a 2/1 favorite to become Indianapolis’ first regular season loss. Other teams most likely to deal the Colts their first loss in 2006 include Buffalo (5/1), Philadelphia (6/1) and Jacksonville (7/1).

“While no NFL team has finished with an undefeated season in 34 years, the Colts have already overcome their major roadblocks en route to finishing a perfect 16-0 this year. Indianapolis has survived trips to Denver and New England and faces only one team in their final eight games that currently owns a better than .500 record (Jacksonville),” said Simon Noble of PinnacleSports.com. “With their remaining opponents holding a combined 26-38 record, Indianapolis going undefeated at 6/1 represents unprecedented value to bettors. Of course things could get very interesting on the season’s final day if the disappointing Dolphins are the final obstacle standing in the way of the Colts matching Miami’s perfect, 1972 season.”

Current Odds: All Odds Subject To Change

Will The Indianapolis Colts Finish 16-0 In The Regular Season?

Yes 6/1

No 1/7

When Will The Colts Suffer Their First Regular Season Loss?

Nov 12th vs. Buffalo 5/1

Nov 19th @ Dallas 2/1

Nov 26th vs. Philadelphia 6/1

Dec 3rd @ Tennessee 17/1

Dec 10th @ Jacksonville 7/1

Dec 18th vs Cincinnati 12/1

Dec 24th @ Houston 41/1

Dec 31st vs. Miami 26/1

Colts Finish 16-0 6/1

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

They won't go perfect, but they could go 16-0. I wouldn't lay 7-1, but the price does seem a bit cheap.

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

I know they will rest some players for the playoffs

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by soli
    I know they will rest some players for the playoffs
    That surely won't help there chances at all bro.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I think the Colts are worth the risk. Who is going to beat them?

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I'm with BBD on this one. Last year people thought 'Who is going to beat them?' but then it happens. People did it already with the Chi Bears this year. Colts will blow it. 1-7 is looking great.