BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears-4 over seattle???

is this too good to be true??? chicago looked fantastic against minnesota. seattle not so good on the road ... i dont care if theyre coming off a loss. this just seems like an easy pick. i expect the line to get to 6 at least by sunday.

opinions?

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

If Forte plays I am definitely taking CHI, if not then its a no play for me, but the degen in me will prolly make me take CHI anyway.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

one of the first lines that caught my eye. forte might be out+ bears were lucky against vikings with multiple turnovers and vikings TD's taken off the board for w/e the reason, didn't watch entire game just saw parts of it. Seahawks playin with a chip on their shoulder plus 2 corners getting accused of taking adderall however both will likely play. b.marshall is pretty much cutler's only target on offense+hester is likely out I believe. I think this is one of those games where taking the 4.5 points with the dog is the play because it will be a close game and will likely be determined by a fg in a low scoring game.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Seattle CB's will be playing as their hearing won't be this week.
    I like Chicago too, especially how dreadful Seattle is on the road... but I think they keep this close... by like a FG.
    Forte might be out because they might want him to rest a little bit longer and use Michael Bush instead. Also... I wonder if Chicago will pick up Aaron Curry. I heard they were working him out
    Alshon is basically out for the season, having knee surgery.
    So Cutler will have Bennet, Marshall and Weems. I think Sanzenbacher is inactive... i have no clue if he'll play

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone ready to auto-fade seattle on the road now. Where was everybody last week? I was all over Miami.
    I lean chicago here, but wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if this was the game that buries the public. already 82% on chicago.
    you know those corners will minimally limit possibly shutdown marshall.
    forte out.
    tough, defensive game.
    Im staying away
    Last edited by jinxpro13; 11-28-12 at 01:53 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

love the seachinckens with the points...they played tough their last 2 road gms and this a must win getting ready to lose those stud corners, at 1st didnt realize they were playing, they are so i think they at least keep this gm close if not win outright....bears krypotonte is teams that get after the passer and sea is in the top 5 in sack percentage against that crappy oline cutler better be ready to duck and cover...on other side while everyone talks up bears defense quietly teams with physical run gms have been pushing them around, off a poor performance against a tough mia run d i think Lynch does work in this gm and wilson will figure out the cover 2.. sea getting 4 is the only side worth playing imo..

if you like bears you might as well wait cause that line not going up to the -6 you think, if anything it close at -3/3.5...

BMoreBird
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    everyone ready to auto-fade seattle on the road now. Where was everybody last week? I was all over Miami.
    I lean chicago here, but wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if this was the game that buries the public. already 82% on chicago.
    you know those corners will minimally limit possibly shutdown marshall.
    forte out.
    tough, defensive game.
    Im staying away
    i took miami ml and +3.5 lol

BMoreBird
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    love the seachinckens with the points...they played tough their last 2 road gms and this a must win getting ready to lose those stud corners, at 1st didnt realize they were playing, they are so i think they at least keep this gm close if not win outright....bears krypotonte is teams that get after the passer and sea is in the top 5 in sack percentage against that crappy oline cutler better be ready to duck and cover...on other side while everyone talks up bears defense quietly teams with physical run gms have been pushing them around, off a poor performance against a tough mia run d i think Lynch does work in this gm and wilson will figure out the cover 2.. sea getting 4 is the only side worth playing imo..

if you like bears you might as well wait cause that line not going up to the -6 you think, if anything it close at -3/3.5...

over 80% already on the bears and you think the line will drop?

also i hear you about the o-line.. thats why i didnt take the bears this past week, which i obviously regret.
    but i just dont take seattle on the road ever. we all know about the 12th man with seattle. ive taken them almost everytime they were a home dog this year (green bay + new england that i can remember)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    over 80% already on the bears and you think the line will drop?

also i hear you about the o-line.. thats why i didnt take the bears this past week, which i obviously regret.
    but i just dont take seattle on the road ever. we all know about the 12th man with seattle. ive taken them almost everytime they were a home dog this year (green bay + new england that i can remember)
    i hear you,,i always play sea at home and rarely on the road but think this a decent spot to do so, their last road gms they were very competitive in and just think they matchup well with chi and this a incredibly big gm for them with the suspensions looming if they wanna get in playoffs they need this gm badly.. yes i think line drops if anything cause to me it feels slightly inflated now (when i 1st saw it at 4.5 on BOL i assumed the corners were out which appears isnt the case), majority typically doenst drive line unless they happen to line up with the "sharps" then line will take off but i seriously doubt many "sharp" players taking the bears here.... maybe it stays same, if it goes up i guess ill look like a ass cause i played sea+4, im certainly no line expert and have been wrong before but to me there just no way this does anything but stick at 4 or drop...

i hammered bears last week btw cause even tho minny can rush passer their secondary trash and of coarse no harvin made that a easy play imo..

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

chicago is so beat up right now its like a mash unit.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

yea. i will prob stay away because i refuse to play seattle on the road... i see this as the play where the public gets murdered... which is why i posted it hahaha...

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Loved SEA at 4.5, line now almost 3.5 across the board now. Just looking at the aforementioned bet volume being around 80% CHI, this reverse line movement had to have been sharp. SEA hasn't lost by more than a TD all year, and good value after last weeks games.

I'm going to wait until later in the week to touch this. I'm sure some sharp action will come in on CHI as well as the public hammering away all week, so I would expect to see this back up around 4.5 by Friday with a close at 4.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Taking Seattle ML & points Today.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

after looking further into it... seahawks+4. this looks like a good example of why the public loses. haha gl

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    is this too good to be true??? chicago looked fantastic against minnesota. seattle not so good on the road ... i dont care if theyre coming off a loss. this just seems like an easy pick. i expect the line to get to 6 at least by sunday.

opinions?
    -3 (+100) now, good expectation....

Not sure why people keep thinking this way.