JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

JOHNNY B'S *** MNF*** O/U LOCK of the Year***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (12/3/12)

Giants have then played 5 of their last 6 games Under the Total after a win by at least two touchdowns. New York has also played 6 of their last 7 games Under the Total after scoring at least 30 points in their last game. Additionally, the Giants have played 13 of their last 16 games Under the Total after a victory. And in their last 7 games on the road, the defending Super Bowl champs have played 6 of these games Under the Total. Washington (5-6) comes off their 38-31 win at Dallas last week -- which makes the Under 3-1-1 in their last 5 games against NFC East opponents. The Redskins have also played 11 of their last 15 games Under the Total against teams with a winning record. Take the Under BayBay!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyBrooklyn

THIS IS GONNA MAKE ME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

BoOOM! NYG/WAS over looks good, should put more on it now

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

No such THING as a LOCK in gambling bro better rewrite this one !!!!! Lol

Just give your, money to a Charity

asUOTE=JohnnyBrooklyn;16927598]Giants have then played 5 of their last 6 games Under the Total after a win by at least two touchdowns. New York has also played 6 of their last 7 games Under the Total after scoring at least 30 points in their last game. Additionally, the Giants have played 13 of their last 16 games Under the Total after a victory. And in their last 7 games on the road, the defending Super Bowl champs have played 6 of these games Under the Total. Washington (5-6) comes off their 38-31 win at Dallas last week -- which makes the Under 3-1-1 in their last 5 games against NFC East opponents. The Redskins have also played 11 of their last 15 games Under the Total against teams with a winning record. Take the Under BayBay!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by 16johnnymac; 12-02-12 at 12:12 AM. Reason: ediit

JohnnyBrooklyn

All I keep doin is win, win ,win.If ur a hater, it's kool.Go and fade my plays,see where it gets ya!! SUCKAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

nice mine hit as well

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

The over it is...thanks for the heads up monkey

JohnnyBrooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
    nice mine hit as well
    What you talkin bout Willis?

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    What you talkin bout Willis?
    Ha my bad I meant to post this on your other thread.....Where you had eagles +11. My TT over 16.5 hit, that's what I meant. Anyway lookin good for ya so far Good luck!

JohnnyBrooklyn

I,m up $1.8k this week,I'm gonna do an AR tomorrow.NY/UNDER,and in NBA....Hornets/OVER!! I'll be up $3-4K by Tues morn

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    I,m up $1.8k this week,I'm gonna do an AR tomorrow.NY/UNDER,and in NBA....Hornets/OVER!! I'll be up $3-4K by Tues morn
    cool story pussy...so i guess yo can afford to come kick my ass like you promised you would? no? that what i thought bitch..