GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if it comes down to nyg i will start hedging for sure..hopefully it works out where they dont have to play them as that only team i think can beat sf in the nfc...
    This year the nfc conference is wide open. If the lions make it somehow, it could be fun. I don't think there's a clear cut contender.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    If SF goes with their new found rookie QB anything can happen. They may have had 2 good games with him as a starter, but that isn't very telling. First game vs Bears they would have won with just about any QB. Last game against the Saints it was the defense who stepped up huge for them. I have a real tough time to see any value what so ever in +500 on ANY team in the NFC, especially one with a rookie QB.
    personally i think they far and away the best team in the nfc, gmen not included (again hoping someone else knocks them off)....yes the defense won the gm in NO, which is nothing new that defense is capable of winning a lot of gms, keapernick not a rookie and if he struggles in a gm my guess would smith would come in and impress...i guess we dont see it the same way cause i think this team the class of the nfc and it not even close....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    This year the nfc conference is wide open. If the lions make it somehow, it could be fun. I don't think there's a clear cut contender.
    again i really dont see it tht way...i dont think any team short of nyg is going to sf and winning a gm, and have no problem being on sf if they have to go to atl... it may be wide open as to who plays sf in the nfc championship gm but to me they are head and shoulders better than the rest,,,now the afc i think is really wide open as there a handful of really good teams with a chance, i only see 2 teams id call really good in the nfc and that nyg and sf..

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

again i really dont see it tht way...i dont think any team short of nyg is going to sf and winning a gm, and have no problem being on sf if they have to go to atl... it may be wide open as to who plays sf in the nfc championship gm but to me they are head and shoulders better than the rest,,,now the afc i think is really wide open as there a handful of really good teams with a chance, i only see 2 teams id call really good in the nfc and that nyg and sf..
    You feel the same even if Bears snatch that 2nd seed?

EDIT: I know it's not likely to happen

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Crappy odds and good jinx Pauly.

5-1, what a joke.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

What a stupid thread top to bottom.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Why dont you do us a favor and mush the Patriots PaulyPoker.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

i got them at +1100 beginning of the year

i also have/had

bears +4155
    falcons +2500
    ravens +1892
    broncos +1470
    new york jets +3105
    chargers +3014

2daBank

Loving keapernick, loved how every acted like this kid couldn't hold is own basically saying they think they know what best for sf more so than one of best coaches in gm .... Next stop atl, then sb..

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    i got them at +1100 beginning of the year

i also have/had

falcons +2500
    ravens +1892
    Nice...........

PAULYPOKER

This is fukkin great!!

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shame you don't actually bet huh?

PAULYPOKER

If I lose i'm buried and if I win I don't bet...................

2daBank

pauly i know you been pretty fond of these ravens in the playoffs,,you hedging or did you bet some on balt future already? i know should prob hedge now and take the money but really wanna just ride it out

PAULYPOKER

pauly i know you been pretty fond of these ravens in the playoffs,,you hedging or did you bet some on balt future already? i know should prob hedge now and take the money but really wanna just ride it out
    I'm not hedging I'm adding,these opportune moments are seldom,last time a 1 man emotional show one the SB was in 2006 Jerome Bettis.

I will be up by just letting them ride anyways but The Ray factor will not be denied so I'm going to get a little more greedy................

Check it outHarbaugh Superbowl?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I'm not hedging I'm adding,these opportune moments are seldom,last time a 1 man emotional show one the SB was in 2006 Jerome Bettis.

I will be up by just letting them ride anyways but The Ray factor will not be denied so I'm going to get a little more greedy................

Check it outHarbaugh Superbowl?
    nice, yea i thought same thing (was yr early last season as i thought this would be the matchup then),,,i didnt bet it like that tho, i did ml ravens yesterday, prob should have took a little on their future yesterday when it was still +800 and i could just sit back and not worry bout it...honestly i still think sf wins this gm but i did put a nice chunk on their future when you made this thread so prob be foolish not to take some of the ravens and lock in a nice profit...maybe i will be greedy and play spread and hope to hit both? i dunno, unfortunately got 2 weeks to think bout it (hate this long damn layoff!)....anyway great calls you had these playoffs pegged (i wasnt as confident as you balt would get passed den, loved them against pats)...

PAULYPOKER

nice, yea i thought same thing (was yr early last season as i thought this would be the matchup then),,,i didnt bet it like that tho, i did ml ravens yesterday, prob should have took a little on their future yesterday when it was still +800 and i could just sit back and not worry bout it...honestly i still think sf wins this gm but i did put a nice chunk on their future when you made this thread so prob be foolish not to take some of the ravens and lock in a nice profit...maybe i will be greedy and play spread and hope to hit both? i dunno, unfortunately got 2 weeks to think bout it (hate this long damn layoff!)....anyway great calls you had these playoffs pegged (i wasnt as confident as you balt would get passed den, loved them against pats)...
    Please don't tell me cause you are sick of RaY,I know LB is and bias because of it, did you read his reasoning for backing the 9ers?

I don't listen to Ray holy rolling so this has no effect on my opinion of him................

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Colin Kaepernick is the final piece to this puzzle of brute force dominance that will be a dynasty for years to come,

San Francisco 49ers +500 to win Superbowl,

Git Sum!!
    nice here, too bad they have to kick your Raven's ass to finish the deal

First 12