JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

MNF PLAY and thoughts

A 7-point teaser seems to be the best play here
    *Back-up QB and RB, along with Panthers establishing a run-game helps point towards the under
    *Both teams have a tough time finishing out drives in the redzone which also does justice to the under
    *A LARGE portion of the public is on the panthers, which always makes me turn away
    *Eagles are at home, and want to prove to the fans they have left that they have not given up

My play: Eagles +10, Under 49

Feel free to give thoughts and opinions!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

panthers are one of the better red zone offenses in the league...phi one of worst so you right bout them but panthers have little to no trouble cashing in red zone trips, think they been perfect last 3 gms matter of fact...

JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Thanks for the info Bank, just read it somewhere online, but have to remember not to trust everything you read...I follow some of your plays, what are your thoughts on tonights game?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JKosack7 View Post
    Thanks for the info Bank, just read it somewhere online, but have to remember not to trust everything you read...I follow some of your plays, what are your thoughts on tonights game?
    i played panthers 1st half -2.5,,just think they the better team here and have held lead in 4 of their last 5 gms going into the half, dont really trust scam not to fuk it up late so felt like 1st half was a better option...dont mind your teaser..lean phi tt under 20 as they ae so incompetent in the red zone and panthers sport one of the better red zone d's in the league,,,only thing i dont like is who knows if scam gives away a score with a pick or fumble, phi hasnt had a pick in last 3 gms tho so maybe i shouldnt worry out it too much....

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I'm on an eagles/under teaser tonight as well, only doing +6 instead of +7 for slightly better odds. Don't see the Panthers winning by more than one score, and agree on the under for all the reasons you've mentioned.

I might put another bet in on under 41 because I don't see many points in this game at all.