MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Panthers vs. Eagles

Panthers six of eight losses have been by six points or fewer. QB Cam Newton only player in Nfl history with 6000 pas yards[6,446, 30-plus pass TDs[30], 1000-plus rush yards[1,100] and 14-plus rush TDs in first two seasons.TE Greg Olsen has 539 receiving yards, fourth 500- yard season in five years. On my flip side stats, Eagles have lost six straight,the last four by 13 points or more. Rookie QB Nick Foles was 21-of -46 for 204 yards and threw INTs on first two possessions in first start last week. Injury depleted offensive line has allowed 33 sacks, third most NFL.
    My Prediction::: Eagles+3 at home win 20-17 straight-up folks... WHY SBR MEMBERS""?? A downright nasty home fans figure to make it a long night if the Eagles mess up again"".//LOL/LOL!!!!! My stats are from "J.J. Bacaus power ratings""""" -2 points Eagles~ from the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys analysis and predictions also considered ]
    PS. The Eagles are the only team in the NFL that has not allowed a 100-yard rusher this season. … Eagles K Alex Henery has made 16 straight field goal attempts, just one off the team record he shares with David Akers. It's also the second-longest active streak in the NFL, behind the Browns' Phil Dawkins (25 straight). For his career, Henery is 41 for 45.
    PSS. Very Good Luck To All Of You This Season On Your Picks,Threads & Bets With SBR... I have been diligent in my philosophy, Just betting one game at each week [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet. Use money lines as a evaluation, with and against the point spreads, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offense analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Very Good Luck To All Of You This Season On Your Picks,Threads & Bets With SBR..

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I'm on a press bet on this game after the Miami win which I posted my thread on Sundays game

JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Do you mind me asking what a press bet is?