daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

SCS: Eagles ML and Eagles +3

The losing streaks ends now!!! Panthers already thinking about next year.. Eagles fukking hungry for a win.. Eagles' players tired of losing.. Line should be Eagles -3.. It's a fukking gift!!!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Saloon this fuking shit.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Saloon this fuking shit.
    post a play and i will fukking fade the shit out of it.. you fukking won't do it because you're a fukking pussy..

boeing power

Too busy fading your euro trash picks you fukin retard.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I like it Daimo
    Panthers suck, and the eagles have to win sometimes, I say now.

matt777s
    matt777s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    The losing streaks ends now!!! Panthers already thinking about next year.. Eagles fukking hungry for a win.. Eagles' players tired of losing.. Line should be Eagles -3.. It's a fukking gift!!!
    Eagles wouldn't be a fav against anyone right now. Vick, McCoy and Avant all out. Besides the fact they aren't hungry. They've already given up.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

It's nice too see you posting plays recently...

Tough beat on Raptors Earlier, and I completely see your angle here...

This game is a no play for me, not betting it just because its MNF

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I like it Daimo
    Panthers suck, and the eagles have to win sometimes, I say now.
    amen brah!

Their at home.. Nick Foles will be comfortable.. He's even better than mark sanchez.. desean jackson will have a huge game..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by matt777s View Post
    Eagles wouldn't be a fav against anyone right now. Vick, McCoy and Avant all out. Besides the fact they aren't hungry. They've already given up.
    eagles has a better chance in foles than vick.. vick is done.. he needs a new team, new scenario.. he's a fukking fumbling idiot now.. foles is decent.. panthers self-destructing, cam is a locker room cancer..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

foles is a bum though

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    It's nice too see you posting plays recently...

Tough beat on Raptors Earlier, and I completely see your angle here...

This game is a no play for me, not betting it just because its MNF
    yeah, fukking barnagni fukked my raps ml.. can't believe that guy is in the nba.. he should be in some euroleague shit.. lucky i hit the spread.. still made some cash but would've made more if barnagni didn't suck balls..

just put a unit on the eagles..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    foles is a bum though
    i'll take foles over sanchize and tannenshit..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

over sanchez yes, no way over RT..

EDIT: I'll take Sanchez over him too, foles is nobody = glenn foley

matt777s

Panthers just need to figure out a way not to give the game away in the 4th quarter and I think they have a plan. It's called Nick Foles. Already got action down on Carolina.

matt777s

i'll take foles over sanchize and tannenshit..
    Foles is def better than Ryan Lindley. I'll give you that.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

doubt it

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

dumsheet

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

good call today on tannehil sucking and the raptors moneyline ....

got raped on both

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    good call today on tannehil sucking and the raptors moneyline ....

got raped on both
    Won big on Dolphins +3 and Raptors +6 Lost a little on Raps ml..

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Foles isn't ready yet, even if he does have the stuff.

Did you watch the Redskins game? This team no longer has the will to win, and has extremely serious injury problems all over offense. After they fired the D-coordinator, the defense (which was top 10 in most categories) completely went to hell. I think the Eagles may end up tanking for a draft pick down to about 3-13 or 5-11 ish.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Foles isn't ready yet, even if he does have the stuff.

Did you watch the Redskins game? This team no longer has the will to win, and has extremely serious injury problems all over offense. After they fired the D-coordinator, the defense (which was top 10 in most categories) completely went to hell. I think the Eagles may end up tanking for a draft pick down to about 3-13 or 5-11 ish.
    It's the fukking panthers.. panther is way worst than the eagles.. you are blinded with cam's sportscenter highlights when in fact he is fukking mediocre.. he's a crybaby pussy.. he's not a leader.. he always whine.. cam will never be a winner in the nfl..

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Offensive line has 4 out of 5 starters missing
    Vick, McCoy and Avant are out
    Rookies in at RB and QB who're highly touted but unproven
    Panthers have a good D and a pass rush that'll hurt the rookie

If anything, the Eagles will have to rely on Bryce Brown to limit the amount of throws Foles makes so he doesn't get picked off too many times.
    Both teams suck, the winner just has to suck less than the other

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Agree with OP Troll here. Hoping +3 gets to -110 or -115.
    Game like this I'm looking at coaching, special teams, home field.
    Reid gets all the press but Ron Rivera is the absolute worst. They are now trying to force a running game that's not there.
    Philly punter and kicker big advantage over Panthers. (For the racist guys - Panthers PK is black) Return guys are a wash.
    Philly doesn't want to be embarrased on natl tv tonight, nor have shit thrown at them all night. They show.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

trust me man for many of these Panthers players there will be no next year. these guys are playing for their jobs.

and do you think Cam Newton wants to lose on national tv? HELL NO he wants to the Super Man Dance

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    Agree with OP Troll here. Hoping +3 gets to -110 or -115.
    Game like this I'm looking at coaching, special teams, home field.
    Reid gets all the press but Ron Rivera is the absolute worst. They are now trying to force a running game that's not there.
    Philly punter and kicker big advantage over Panthers. (For the racist guys - Panthers PK is black) Return guys are a wash.
    Philly doesn't want to be embarrased on natl tv tonight, nor have shit thrown at them all night. They show.
    Panthers kicker is black so your going to fade him lol ... only at SBR

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Doesn't matter, Nick Foles isn't the answer for Philly, and with McCoy out he's going to have to hold onto and throw the ball while behind that horrid offensive line. We may just see Phillies 3rd string QB as the rookie is llikely to die on the field tonight.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Venditto, easy to tell from all the shit picks threads as of late your BR must have gotten lit up over the weekend, keep your head up guey ain't that right Mr. Van-dildo

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dumb fucken loser

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Venditto isnt Daimo

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Dumb fucken loser
    you dumbfukk are on the eagles..

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Venditto isnt Daimo
    Daimoshokage is euro trash .

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914