No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The Panthers are being bet at a 75-80% clip in Philly? Really?

I vowed never to back the Eagles again this year, but goddam. People want to take sCam and the dysfunctional Panthers as a road favorite on MNF, be my guest. Philly may have one foot in the grave, but this is a very interesting spot to consider them because of how erratic Carolina is themselves.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books Smashed the public this week coin,

stay away or take Carolina.....................

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rookie QB, Rookie RB (unproven but highly touted) and a crumbling O-line

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

this is where cam newton can be cam newton, eagles with a shitty defense should make this easy for cam to run right through all day.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SaMSoLeeT View Post
    this is where cam newton can be cam newton, eagles with a shitty defense should make this easy for cam to run right through all day.
    Not that shitty, but when the offense won't give them a chance to rest, they'll buckle.... IMO

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

no one incl. me knows anything

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

ive noticed that caolina has been transforming themselves into a ground and pound team this yr with there new coach philosophy, which has fustrated cam newton and the wrs into not getting the same offense production as they recieved last yr newton numbers way down , steve smith numbers way down , but olsen numbers up which u would expect cause a team that is run first normally uses there te more often. with the info ive just given i see this as a perfect spot for there new coach to excel with his run first game plan and succeed against a poor defense , meanwhile chewing up clock and and moving chains , i look for long sustained drives and believe it or not they will struggle in the redzone to score tds so i love the under in this spot finally theres a team that this run first will work against TAKE THE UNDER AND IT WILL BE VERY WINDY AND COLD IN PHILLY TONIGHT GL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

trust me no coin ... the panthers want this game bad. i expect to see their best effort tonight.

this is a good spot for them.