pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know a good site to find percentage of bettors on
    Over/Unders in Nfl games?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

I was on the winning side of the 4th and 29 play today but on the losing side of this Under miracle
    you hop on that sd/balt un? that was str8 cash,,i even double dipped that one and hit 2nd half under as well...balty offense on road combined with sd solid d and pathetic oline was a no brainer..

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    Did al michaels say anything???
    Al Micheals

Anyone catch the weekly gambling reference?

On 4th and goal..."the crowd begins to buzz.... because...not quite over ......not quite.........if you know what I mean

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was so so ,ooooooooooo,so close to "if win" betting the over with the NY Gmen bet,O so glad I did not!!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

paco the dumbfukk is on the under.. another loser from the iranian dipshit..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    paco the dumbfukk is on the under.. another loser from the iranian dipshit..
    Under won u dumb fukkk

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys words of advice:

The Sunday Night Football game is one of the most fixed - most bet on games on the board for Sunday. There was close to 62% of the public on the over, sides to me don't matter so much, but totals as we've seen tonight are such. Yes, perhaps you can just attribute to public perception being wrong, square, whatever term you want to use, but these "primetime" games are generally good to fade the pub. on totals.

Just to continue my point and show some trends in these "primetime" games: The recent Monday Night Football game 49ers v. Bears 62% of the betting public was on the 'under' - over hit. Packers vs. Bears in a previous game 65% of the pub. was on the over and the game fell well under. These are just a few examples, if I were to go through some past bets I could provide more.

Now obviously there are always mitigating factors, and success isn't guaranteed, but over time its a trend I've followed and had success.

And I'm not just trying to state the obvious here for experienced bettors here, I'm sure many have noticed this.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Guys words of advice:

The Sunday Night Football game is one of the most fixed - most bet on games on the board for Sunday. There was close to 62% of the public on the over, sides to me don't matter so much, but totals as we've seen tonight are such. Yes, perhaps you can just attribute to public perception being wrong, square, whatever term you want to use, but these "primetime" games are generally good to fade the pub. on totals.

Just to continue my point and show some trends in these "primetime" games: The recent Monday Night Football game 49ers v. Bears 62% of the betting public was on the 'under' - over hit. Packers vs. Bears in a previous game 65% of the pub. was on the over and the game fell well under. These are just a few examples, if I were to go through some past bets I could provide more.

Now obviously there are always mitigating factors, and success isn't guaranteed, but over time its a trend I've followed and had success.

And I'm not just trying to state the obvious here for experienced bettors here, I'm sure many have noticed this.

omg you figured it out, the 'insiders' chose week in week out to fix the most watched sporting event in the US, you know, just to make sure there are enough witnesses

if a smart man wants to fix a game he fixes the one nobody's watching, as for the trend you noticed trust me, just like every other betting trend it will even out in the long run, if there is a trend that is, 3 out of 4 games aint a trend you know

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

I also didn't add with games like tonight, and previous examples. Its almost as if players and coaches know, obviously this would never be stated explicity as the "integrity" of the game needs to be maintained. But its been blatantly obvious, but hey if they are going to fix things in this manner be sharp and follow the %'s I know a lot of you guys in this thread know this already.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    omg you figured it out, the 'insiders' chose week in week out to fix the most watched sporting event in the US, you know, just to make sure there are enough witnesses

if a smart man wants to fix a game he fixes the one nobody's watching, as for the trend you noticed trust me, just like every other betting trend it will even out in the long run
    What's your explanation for tonight, and the examples I provided. Don't mock a hypothesis by providing some moronic judgement, percentages are what they are. You'd be blind to believe they don't, books are in the business to make money and a lot of it. That money creates influence.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuking bastards

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

if a smart man wants to fix a game he fixes the one nobody's watching, as for the trend you noticed trust me, just like every other betting trend it will even out in the long run, if there is a trend that is, 3 out of 4 games aint a trend you know
    Let me also add, I'm not talking about blindly fading the public, of course it will even out in that instance or result in a loss. They are situational bets, I'm talking about sports betting the manner of investing. Find your situational motivation, that's what I'm saying.

GL to you.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

What's your explanation for tonight, and the examples I provided. Don't mock a hypothesis by providing some moronic judgement, percentages are what they are. You'd be blind to believe they don't, books are in the business to make money and a lot of it. That money creates influence.
    you want me to provide evidence? how about years of betting as well as observing the 'trends' you described

and what exactly is YOUR proof? you talk about %, were do you get those percentages? books do not give those out, and if you got yours from sbr, sbr gets them only from 5Dimes, 5dimes is like 0.0000000001% of the world betting market, if you think your percentages are accurate then let me correct you, they are not

also, as I said in my first post, what kind of trend are you talking about? 3? 4? 10 games? calling that a trend would get a slap on the head from any jo blow who read the first page of a statistics textbook

there might be a trend there dude, but I can assure you its a coincidence or a statistical anomaly

I know Im coming off as a douche, but in reality what I am trying to convey is, stop looking and betting on trends, they are a mirage, yes they do happen, but only because its a mathematical inevitability, and by the time you realise there is a trend forming, the trend ends and you end up loosing your money
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 11-26-12 at 12:49 AM.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

you want me to provide evidence? how about years of betting as well as observing the 'trends' you described

and what exactly is YOUR proof? you talk about %, were do you get those percentages? books do not give those out, and if you got yours from sbr, sbr gets them only from 5Dimes, 5dimes is like 0.0000000001% of the world betting market, if you think your percentages are accurate then let me correct you, they are not

also, as I said in my first post, what kind of trend are you talking about? 3? 4? 10 games? calling that a trend would get a slap on the head from any jo blow who read the first page of a statistics textbook

there might be a trend there dude, but I can assure you its a coincidence or a statistical anomaly

I know Im coming off as a douche, but in reality what I am trying to convey is, stop looking and betting on trends, they are a mirage, yes they do happen, but only because its a mathematical inevitability, and by the time you realise there is a trend forming, the trend ends and you end up loosing your money
    I also have years of betting experience, and I'm surprised you don't find value in certain situations. Trends are what they are: trends, they are worth noting but I don't bet solely on such. Given what you say as your betting prowess, I'm surprised you don't see value in %'s and trends, but only for what they are: information.
    And certain trends trump others, certain lead to losses, but nothing is guaranteed in the world of sports betting. Maybe I'm coming off as a douche too, but I have sources for my %'s, 5dimes contributes along with several others, and I can't speak solely for Vegas, but offshores do give a good idea of where the public mindset is. Furthermore anyone that follows sports would understand where the public perception would be. Fading the public is a novice approach, its understanding what situation to do such.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Squares always cry fix when they lose their overs.

If you can't win a predetermined game then it's time to quit "gambling", is it still gambling if the result is fixed?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Same as michighan v Ohio state on Saturday 41 first half points and only 6 2h

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Hard loss fellas keep it moving kid! Football is full ups and downs. Reload and bash the bookies head in!

laxbrah420
    laxbrah420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Guys words of advice:

It'd be pretty easy to test this hypo no? Why not let us know how the public does on totals on SNF? Thanks in advance!

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am surprised there are very few talking about the play calling on both sides.

4th down with 20 seconds left losing by a shitload and you punt the ball? What?

4th and goal from the 2 yard line up by 28 and you Manning throws the ball 5 yards short of his receiver. What?

Those are the 2 most prevalent examples of many strange plays. Shit doesn't add up.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Yeah, when Coughlin was going on 4th down, he mentioned "this game isn't quite OVER yet for people still watching", and Colinsworth laughed like what's he's talking about.

They should just do a segment right before the game with Danny Kannell and that group on ESPNU weekdays who give out the lines going into the college games and joke "for all of you ONLY in Vegas or AC where this is legal here are the spreads and our picks"

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Paco - glad to see you and Pacman Jr are having a blast these days bro
    Attached Images  

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Same as michighan v Ohio state on Saturday 41 first half points and only 6 2h
    i had under in that gm,,,then hit 2nd half under to get back what i figured was a loss on gm under,,couldnt believe ended up hitting both ,shit works both ways, if you not betting over your head on a single play shouldnt bother anyone too much, yea it pissed me off when i got home and saw that somehow they couldnt get 1 freaking score in the 4th qrtr but such is life and why money management is just as important as capping the gms......

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    I am surprised there are very few talking about the play calling on both sides.

4th down with 20 seconds left losing by a shitload and you punt the ball? What?

4th and goal from the 2 yard line up by 28 and you Manning throws the ball 5 yards short of his receiver. What?

Those are the 2 most prevalent examples of many strange plays. Shit doesn't add up.
    Your an idiot, stick to what Canadians know and that's hockey - the 4th down pass was called bc nicks has been injured and they want to get Eli and nicks back in rhythm, the timing was off on the play yet again thus the incompletion

Packers punted bc the game was over - why risk losing depth I.e. your backups hurt by running actual plays - they've already been decimated by injuries as is

Then again you probably thought pulling a Rodgers with 5 mins to go must have meant they were fixing the game as well...

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eastern2 View Post
    Your an idiot, stick to what Canadians know and that's hockey - the 4th down pass was called bc nicks has been injured and they want to get Eli and nicks back in rhythm, the timing was off on the play yet again thus the incompletion

Packers punted bc the game was over - why risk losing depth I.e. your backups hurt by running actual plays - they've already been decimated by injuries as is

Then again you probably thought pulling a Rodgers with 5 mins to go must have meant they were fixing the game as well...
    Never heard of ya pal.

You pull your starters to give backups a chance to play. So you punt the ball? Good logic kid. You might want to look into registering for grade 9 next year.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Never heard of ya pal.

You pull your starters to give backups a chance to play. So you punt the ball? Good logic kid. You might want to look into registering for grade 9 next year.
    No u pull starters to avoid injuries - only a moron wouldn't understand this - u notice how Green Bay just ran the clock out the last 5 mins? They just wanted to get the hell outta there....

Never heard of me?! Y did you pm a bunch khelson
    Last edited by eastern2; 11-26-12 at 01:07 PM.

First 12