vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahahahah

all you loosers on NO today...how many times are you gonna ride bree's dick.?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Too soon?

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Yeah relax now, obviously someone's riding Kapernick's dick after one game.

49ers go up 7-0 and the game is over? I hope you jinxed yourself.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm gettin my tickets ready and its gonna be 1 for the AGES=== N.E. Vs. S.F. SUPA BOL

Ambition
    The Professor

And now what?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'm on sf but more on over,, think this a shootout

Ms. Degen
    Ms. Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post

we're "loosers" because we think the saints are going to win the game (which is likely in my opinion)...

maybe you need to rethink what defines someone a "looser"...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Degen View Post
    we're "loosers" because we think the saints are going to win the game (which is likely in my opinion)...

maybe you need to rethink what defines someone a "looser"...
    Apparently not agreeing with him makes you a loser. Honestly wish I wasn't on sf after seeing this sack of shit coward ass thread,, classless when these morons do it after they win, when they do it after 1 drive usually turns out funny....

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Apparently not agreeing with him makes you a loser. Honestly wish I wasn't on sf after seeing this sack of shit coward ass thread,, classless when these morons do it after they win, when they do it after 1 drive usually turns out funny....
    It's really pathetic when people like him post crap just because he team went up 7-0 in the 1st quarter! What a "looser"

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post

Shit like muffed punts and stupid errors happen because of people like you talking shit to early. Now don't come back to the thread you created until the game is over.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    It's really pathetic when people like him post crap just because he team went up 7-0 in the 1st quarter! What a "looser"
    Didn't even see a post bout it b4 gm. Which makes this more pathetic if possible

Ms. Degen
    Ms. Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Didn't even see a post bout it b4 gm. Which makes this more pathetic if possible
    thumbs up.

will be back after game to troll you vaas187 and add you to my auto-fade list, which i never do but will make the excuse to do so this time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Degen View Post
    thumbs up.

will be back after game to troll you vaas187 and add you to my auto-fade list, which i never do but will make the excuse to do so this time.
    Hopefully not as I'm on sf, but still classless trash to brag about it, we all miss some, really aggravates me when someone wins a bet them comes on mouthing off like they special,,,all it tells me is person obviously didn't bet shit cause winning money makes me happy, not bashing ppl for losing like classless bitch actin like he Neva missed a bet....

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo BayBi Baybi NOWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwww!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo BayBi Baybi NOWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwww!!
    You fukkin retards outta just chill till gm actually over

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Hopefully not as I'm on sf, but still classless trash to brag about it, we all miss some, really aggravates me when someone wins a bet them comes on mouthing off like they special,,,all it tells me is person obviously didn't bet shit cause winning money makes me happy, not bashing ppl for losing like classless bitch actin like he Neva missed a bet....
    This guy does ok with the NBA. But I've mouthed off at him before too.
    Why can't people just be humble and make their money? I know I have a lot to learn, but when I do learn it...cause i will, I won't be rubbing shit in people's faces. It seems like people on here have never been in a fight before and hide behind their keyboards like little bitches.