TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

lol Classic Raiders!

Did you see those 2 or 3 Raiders on the outside of the fight with the Bengals sneaking in a bunch of kidney punches? WWE stuff

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Ya, Should be a game suspension IMO. Do we really want to see this stuff move down to College and High School? I'm surprised the Raiders haven't started stashing shanks in their socks... Makes you wonder, is Oakland really that much of a shit hole that both players and fans from Oakland act the way that they do?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

its funny because the bengals were swingin away as well...haters stop acting like the bengals didnt throw some blows too...its funny because i hear all this hate talk on sbr about the raiders but whatever state in the USA i wear my raiders jersey ppl wont say a word about my oakland jersey...probably because they know they that if they start a scene about my oakland jersey/affilitation their gettin THUMPED on...come tell me something in vegas when im wearing it

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    its funny because the bengals were swingin away as well
    Maybe they were, but those Raiders on the outside of the circle with their heads down just throwing their arms in there at anything was unreal. I don't hate the Raiders by the way, but they suck pretty bad pal

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Raiders are the laughing stock of the league.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Raiders are the laughing stock of the league.
    kinda like that team in your avatar...

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    its funny because the bengals were swingin away as well...haters stop acting like the bengals didnt throw some blows too...its funny because i hear all this hate talk on sbr about the raiders but whatever state in the USA i wear my raiders jersey ppl wont say a word about my oakland jersey...probably because they know they that if they start a scene about my oakland jersey/affilitation their gettin THUMPED on...come tell me something in vegas when im wearing it
    Name:  badass.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  10.5 KB

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Name:  badass.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  10.5 KB
    minnesota??? get the hell out of here you midwest fatass... your team isnt a factor this year either

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Tommy Kelly came off the bench to get into the fight. enough said.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by ClimbSomeRocks View Post
    Ya, Should be a game suspension IMO. Do we really want to see this stuff move down to College and High School? I'm surprised the Raiders haven't started stashing shanks in their socks... Makes you wonder, is Oakland really that much of a shit hole that both players and fans from Oakland act the way that they do?
    yes it is. not a single person would care if that wretched shit hole and all of its ghetto trash inhabitants burned to the ground.