Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

NFL SUNDAY NIGHT WEEK 12 GIANT - 3 vs GREENBAY PICK

GIANT - 1 1/2 ( Bet online )

UNDER 51 1/2

GLTA

NLDB
    NLDB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you and good luck to you too Tony .

NLDB

Really like the way u think and see things on a single game T . How do u do it ? Thanks again and have a good evening buddy .

Tony Truong
    Update your status

You are welcome !

You are welcome NLDB ! Happy tonight right ! .LOL .The game set up under real good. That was my thought !. 2nd half they did play only 7 point . Do you believe it ! With Greenbay and Giant team. Today I went out of town afternoon so I had to post SUNDAY night pick early. Sorry for this morning !. See you next pick and good luck !.

Footballlover83
    Footballlover83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Thank you Tony. You always kill it night game

NLDB

Hello T, u win some / lose some ..part of the gms . Can't win them all , but the most important thing is win and know how to win when it count the most . Right ? Keep up the good work and thanks again . I am looking forward to ur next pick , take it easy and stay cool .

Tony Truong
    Update your status

Thank you

Thank Footballlover83 and NLDB ! I should say that IT IS LUCKY MORE THAN I THINK LOL..... Good luck on MONDAY NIGHT too !

NLDB

Good morning T , how r u doing ? U know what they said, sometime luck is better then good . By the way T something is telling me that Georgia may find the way to upset Alabama this week , because if Alabama win again and play N Dame in the Championship game . It will be to obvious where $$$$$$ gonna go , right ? can i have ur thought on this game if u have the time . Thanks buddy and have a nice pleasant day .

thachosen1
    thachosen1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

tony baby you hit but did not tell me.. me listen to bqad tip told greenbay and over...me lose big you know what I mean... Be going to asian garden mall not to sales me gold..