4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

ur reign on top was short like leprechauns as i crush so called willys n capper dons

i've always been slightly gifted in football but this year i've just been going off in terms of winning money and its time i put some so called dons in this forum in their place

there will be 4 blowouts

tennessee 38 jacksonville 10

chicago 35 minnesota 3

denver 41 kansas city 0 (yes, kansas city will lay an egg)

the giants will beat down the packers 30 - 17

the "weirdest" or most shocking win will be miami over seattle to most people. miami 23 seattle 20 OT

c.j spiller, the best running back in the nfl, is going to go for 200 all purporse yards in a bills victory

as for my complete picks, im going with (ats)

BUFFALO +3
    TENNESSEE -3.5 (i really got this at -3 but it wont matter)
    CHICAGO -6
    DENVER -10
    GIANTS -3
    DIEGO +1
    BROWNS +1 (will either team score more than 10? )
    DOLPHINS +3

my major play is a parlay between the bills and titans ML.. i needed one guaranteed hit. i know you're wondering "oh you think the titans gonna blow em out why u take the moneyline" . the answer is suk me. im goin off today man i got that fire in me today somebody done set me off.
    Name:  ML.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  22.7 KB

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

agree with most...wouldnt touch den laying dd...they not scoring 41 but i bet kc tt un 17 so they dont have to,,div dd home dogs are not a wise thing to bet against..really like bears, think jags prob score a little more but dont disagree with pick...gl today

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

shut up you worthless friendless lonely stupid ass...great call on the lions and freeman...was hoping youd have a consistent thread, you pussied out there. asshole

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    shut up you worthless friendless lonely stupid ass...great call on the lions and freeman...was hoping youd have a consistent thread, you pussied out there. asshole

i had a bad week but i still gave out some very accurate scores and went 4-4 ats. i'd hate to see your bad weeks you dumb puss. you couldnt touch the shit that comes out of my ass in football you know nothing loser

chargers4222

yes, tremendously accurate on your two largest plays, the titan blowout and the bill upset! amazing! freeman sucks, lions rule! you're so smart!

2daBank

you really nailed those gms...lmfao...jags got crushed, oh wait they won..lmfao....guess you didnt know your boyfriend peyton never does well vs romeo defenses, another epic fail by you...i guess 4-4 and losing juice a great week for you, nice work bitch..

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice calls rookie

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you really nailed those gms...lmfao...jags got crushed, oh wait they won..lmfao....guess you didnt know your boyfriend peyton never does well vs romeo defenses, another epic fail by you...i guess 4-4 and losing juice a great week for you, nice work bitch..

i gave 5 exact scores and pretty much nailed 3 of them. and thats a bad week, which i already admitted.

we all have bad weeks, too bad every week is one for you, including the one where your mom chose not to abort you

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i gave 5 exact scores and pretty much nailed 3 of them. and thats a bad week, which i already admitted.

we all have bad weeks, too bad every week is one for you, including the one where your mom chose not to abort you
    so tough on the net..such a bitch in real life..

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

4-4 ATS to date in this thread

todays picks

GB 27 minnesota 13 (green bay -7)

colts 20 lions 17 (colts ML +260 )

titans 27 texans 24 (titans ML +250)

chargers 27 bengals 24 (san deigo ML )

raiders 20 browns 13 raiders ML +125

notes: now that everyone hops off the chargers nuts, they get a meaningless win.

the raiders will teach the browns a lesson---they still suck

i expect the titans to fight til the end. its a team with a lot of weapons and theres no reason they cant gun it out with the texans

the lions still have major problems, doesnt matter who else is on WR other than johnson. stafford is throwing too many picks and nobody is benching him to discipline him.

good luck all

chargers4222

....LOL