JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

JOHNNY B'S ***LOCK*** Of DA Day

JUMP ON THE HERD!!,BUFF BILLS. Is the luck of starting rookie quarterbacks in the league this year finally over? Not really. The Fab Five still shine at home where they are 15-8-1 ATS this season. So why is it I'm ready to hop off the Andrew Luck bandwagon this week, you ask? Could it have anything to do with the fact that the Colts are 0-9 ATS at home in games against non-division foes off a SUATS win? Perhaps. Or the fact that Buffalo head coach Chan Gailey is 7-1-1 ATS in his last nine games against non-division opponents off a SUATS Loss? Maybe. The truth of the matter is I love the fact that the five starting rookie QB’s in the league this year are just 5-9 ATS when laying points. And with the Colts a super-depressing 4-13 SU and 2-15 ATS in games against .400 or weaker opposition

Kpop
    Kpop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking about the bills before..now I juat saw your post. Im all in!

Bills+3
    And
    Hawks -3..what do you think about this pick?

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    JUMP ON THE HERD!!,BUFF BILLS. Is the luck of starting rookie quarterbacks in the league this year finally over? Not really. The Fab Five still shine at home where they are 15-8-1 ATS this season. So why is it I'm ready to hop off the Andrew Luck bandwagon this week, you ask? Could it have anything to do with the fact that the Colts are 0-9 ATS at home in games against non-division foes off a SUATS win? Perhaps. Or the fact that Buffalo head coach Chan Gailey is 7-1-1 ATS in his last nine games against non-division opponents off a SUATS Loss? Maybe. The truth of the matter is I love the fact that the five starting rookie QB’s in the league this year are just 5-9 ATS when laying points. And with the Colts a super-depressing 4-13 SU and 2-15 ATS in games against .400 or weaker opposition
    9 home games?? This has to be from the last 3 years. And in saying so involves qbs not named luck. The 4-13 SU and 2-15 ATS in games vs sub .400 teams, would suggest so also. Different team from last year for sure. They have somehting to play for, bills are done for another year, like normal. 2nd half rec is shit for the bills last 3 years if your all over the past 3 year stuff

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

JohnnyBrooklyn

**NFL(PUNT DA BET) LiL LOCK** Da Bears Without Jay Cutler, Chicago's offense was lost LW. The QB is most-likely returning on Sunday. It wasn't just Cutler's arm that was missed, but his leadership as well. The team's top WR, Brandon Marshall (925 YP and 8 TDs) will hook up with Cutler to slash the Minnesota secondary. The QB is 5-1 with a career passer-rating of 100.8 vs. the Vikings. With Cutler doing his thing, this allows RB, Matt Forte to open up the ground game. Minny allows 24.8 PPG TY on the road. They have crushed bettors, away from home, going 1-5 ATS. Overall, the team is 0-5 both SU and ATS, the L5 meetings with Chicago. Things will go from bad to worse in this rivalry as their only receiving star, Percy Harvin is out due to an ankle injury. This leaves the bulk of the load on the shoulders of RB, Adrian Peterson. The Bears LB corps is stout and hungry to avenge LWs loss
    bears 44 viks 10
    Last edited by JohnnyBrooklyn; 11-25-12 at 09:50 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's Jonny B.S with another Lock.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Colts will win.

JohnnyBrooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by Kpop View Post
    I was thinking about the bills before..now I juat saw your post. Im all in!

Bills+3
    And
    Hawks -3..what do you think about this pick?
    Seahawks?,no way I rather put Miami in a 9 point teaser that I posted earlier this mornin "JOHNNY B'S NFL ***10 Team 9 poit Teaser ***** LOCK*** FOR this week*It Pay's$8-1$"

!! Dolfins would be getting 12 at home,looks way better
    Last edited by JohnnyBrooklyn; 11-25-12 at 10:11 AM.