tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Anderson Cooper's Picks Thrashes Jim Schwartz

Popular news anchor is thrashing Jim Shwartz for his horrible play calling and mental error that crushed the Lions chance of a victory on Thanksgiving day. At least they won against the spread.
    Simply put:
    "A play like that is inexcusable from a head coach"

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Anderson Cooper is an admitted f\*g. He puts things in his ass. Who cares what he thinks?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Reports also came in, off the record, than Anderson Cooper said he wants to "spank" Jim Schwartz

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

source?

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by ssmann View Post
    source?
    various

buttboys.com was first to break it
    Points Awarded:

TobiasFunke gave CarpeDime 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

lemonparty broke it first

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Anderson Cooper is an admitted f\*g. He puts things in his ass. Who cares what he thinks?
    people like you still exist? Jesus, thats literally the mentality of a 12 year old.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Reports also came in, off the record, than Anderson Cooper said he wants to "spank" Jim Schwartz
    Is this before or after Schwartz is forced to snap footballs naked while Anderson sits in a lawn chair watching and drinking a Cosmo?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahaha

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Anderson Cooper is upset that Jim didn't accept his moves on him... that's all... nothing to see here...

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

anderson wants a big ole red Schwartz flag in his ass

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

various

buttboys.com was first to break it

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Anderson Cooper is an American television personality, journalist, and author, with an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars and annual salary of $11 million.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeT View Post
    anderson wants a big ole red Schwartz flag in his ass
    Who is in your avatar

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

So what if Anderson Cooper is gay? Don't we all agree with what he just said? You guys are pathetic for bringing that into this topic.

JerseyRobby

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    So what if Anderson Cooper is gay? Don't we all agree with what he just said? You guys are pathetic for bringing that into this topic.
    Don't waste your time most of the SBR forum lives in the stone age and thinks blacks should be working in your fields and women belong in the kitchen. Try to stick to sports otherwise it's like banging your head against the wall.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

You're a fukkin moron. fukk off

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    Don't waste your time most of the SBR forum lives in the stone age and thinks blacks should be working in your fields and women belong in the kitchen. Try to stick to sports otherwise it's like banging your head against the wall.
    i hear that. 80 yr old red necks from middle america that live in mommy's basement. theyre insecure with their own sexuality. fukkin pussies

CarpeDime

ok so let me get this straight. Just want to be clear here, and don't want to put words in your mouth.

So you think a man, making tender and purposeful love, into the hairy buttocks of another man, is perfectly fine

You think a man, laying in bed with another man, tenderly caressing his thighs, daubing his adams apple with soft kisses, casually palming his balls, is a perfectly fine thing to have in our society

just checking, please correct me if i'm wrong, thanks guy
    Points Awarded:

ttrace35 gave CarpeDime 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

ok so let me get this straight. Just want to be clear here, and don't want to put words in your mouth.

So you think a man, making tender and purposeful love, into the hairy buttocks of another man, is perfectly fine

You think a man, laying in bed with another man, tenderly caressing his thighs, daubing his adams apple with soft kisses, casually palming his balls, is a perfectly fine thing to have in our society

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tractortrailer View Post
    Popular news anchor is thrashing Jim Shwartz for his horrible play calling and mental error that crushed the Lions chance of a victory on Thanksgiving day. At least they won against the spread.
    Simply put:
    "A play like that is inexcusable from a head coach"
    He's right. And this isn't the first game this year in which his poor decision-making has cost the Lions the game.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    You're a fukkin moron. fukk off
    You musy be a homo. Did I hurt ur feelings?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Who is in your avatar
    I think it's Peta Todd.

NSFW: http://www.doubleviking.com/ul/peta-...e-001-8527.JPG

riffraff24

You musy be a homo. Did I hurt ur feelings?
    Nope. Just not some pussy that is so insecure with himself he has to act like a fukkin 1920s fool. Lil bitch

What are you? A fat redneck?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

women dont belong in the kitchen lmao who cooked dinner tonight thanks

JerseyRobby

Patriots -12 1/2 2H total sounds good

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Nope. Just not some pussy that is so insecure with himself he has to act like a fukkin 1920s fool. Lil bitch

What are you? A fat redneck?
    U sound upset. Maybe u and ur boyfriend can go relax in each others arms with a nice bottle of wine.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

It's people like you in our country that need the most help. First, if your gay doesn't mean you automatically have to be a sexually active with another man it just means you don't like women. Second, your an idiot and to go into that much detail is kind of creepy and sad on your part and makes me think that you fantasize about that stuff with Anderson Cooper. Third, Gay Marriage should be legal in the United States because they're just two men who are happy and that's it. Who cares what they do on their time. I'm sure no body wants to see you having sex with a woman just because it's not gay sex. Lastly, you are by far the most immature person I've ever encountered with and I feel bad for your parents that they raised a person such like yourself with those kind of views.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's people like you in our country that need the most help. First, if your gay doesn't mean you automatically have to be a sexually active with another man it just means you don't like women. Second, your an idiot and to go into that much detail is kind of creepy and sad on your part and makes me think that you fantasize about that stuff with Anderson Cooper. Third, Gay Marriage should be legal in the United States because they're just two men who are happy and that's it. Who cares what they do on their time. I'm sure no body wants to see you having sex with a woman just because it's not gay sex. Lastly, you are by far the most immature person I've ever encountered with and I feel bad for your parents that they raised a person such like yourself with those kind of views.
    Lol you must not know the definition of homosexuality!! Dumbest thing I've ever heard

riffraff24

U sound upset. Maybe u and ur boyfriend can go relax in each others arms with a nice bottle of wine.
    Nope not at all. Just amazes me that people like you still exist. Try getting laid or something bro. Might help you out. But you'll have to shed some of that weight and move out of moms house first. Bitches dont dig that much.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

MUHerd is from WV....what else would you expect?

(no disrespect to WVGambler)
    Points Awarded:

riffraff24 gave InTheDrink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Funniest post on the board right now.. palming the balls the fukk is that shit..

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

Funniest post on the board right now.. palming the balls the fukk is that shit..
    He stole that from the 30 shades of grey sequel.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fukk is the matter with you??? You run around here playing a fukkin idiot that gets high on bath salts. That OK and acceptable in this day and age? All in fun?? It's just an act so no big fukkin deal??

You feel you are a big enough man to pass judgement on another person's preferences then you will reap what you sow. You have never presented yourself as one of that mindset, I am surprised at what you have penned here.

Anderson Cooper is a genius and has seen more of life than any of us will ever see. He is a self made man regardless of his high society pedigree. His work is more meaningful than just about anyone in his trade at this time. His Planet in Peril work is second to none. You should check it out some time.

None of my business or yours what he fukkin does with someones fukkin balls.

No wonder you are stuck in some third world society pitching horse shit to degenerates.

12 Last