nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

anderson cooper just wants to have sex with him

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

will someone put a cawk on anderson cooper's mouth.. he's gay and has no fukking say about nfl or any other sports.. he should stick to cawk sukking and some queer shit..

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The fukk is the matter with you??? You run around here playing a fukkin idiot that gets high on bath salts. That OK and acceptable in this day and age? All in fun?? It's just an act so no big fukkin deal??

You feel you are a big enough man to pass judgement on another person's preferences then you will reap what you sow. You have never presented yourself as one of that mindset, I am surprised at what you have penned here.

Anderson Cooper is a genius and has seen more of life than any of us will ever see. He is a self made man regardless of his high society pedigree. His work is more meaningful than just about anyone in his trade at this time. His Planet in Peril work is second to none. You should check it out some time.

None of my business or yours what he fukkin does with someones fukkin balls.

No wonder you are stuck in some third world society pitching horse shit to degenerates.
    hey billyqueer, come out of the closet already.. you fukking queer.. loshak's post is funny as hell.. if you got butthurt with it better pack your gay shit and GTFO..

stop defending anderson cooper.. he's gay and should be stoned to death.. just like you.. queers should be burned..

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    ok so let me get this straight. Just want to be clear here, and don't want to put words in your mouth.

So you think a man, making tender and purposeful love, into the hairy buttocks of another man, is perfectly fine

You think a man, laying in bed with another man, tenderly caressing his thighs, daubing his adams apple with soft kisses, casually palming his balls, is a perfectly fine thing to have in our society

just checking, please correct me if i'm wrong, thanks guy
    HOF

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Reports also came in, off the record, than Anderson Cooper said he wants to "spank" Jim Schwartz
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmann View Post
    source?

Are you questioning Carpe's sources? The guy literally has his sniffer in the butt of anything Cooper.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

is carpe gay? i thought he was only half way out of the closet?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    is carpe gay? i thought he was only half way out of the closet?
    No, not gay. Carpe enjoys the touches and attention of a Latin shemale; but that in no way makes him gay.

Straight as as an arrow in my book.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

various

buttboys.com was first to break it
    How often you on buttboys carper

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

hey guys,

I really want to hit a fukin home run with my next responses in this thread, but i can't right now, because I have what I think are a good amount of strong leans in football this weekend, and trying to put together a few lottery ticket parlays and round-robin parlays with them, and want to make sure I take my best shot with it

Was gonna plan all that out tonight but a LEGIT and I am talking legit 9+ texted me to hang out tonight, so i went with that, wound up hanging out with her all night

no, couldnt get it done because my place is a fukin mess and also i couldnt really fake being into all the stupid electronic music she is into, but glad i hung out with her anyway, even if i didnt get anything and even though it will cost me very valuable preparation

but every little bit of my brain is being used for football thoughts right now, so can't respond until Sunday night probably, but i will come back then and slam the fuk out of Ambition and billysink

mods DONT FUKIN SALOON THIS UNTIL NEXT WEEK YOU FUKS CAPEESH??

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Anderson Cooper is a genius and has seen more of life than any of us will ever see. He is a self made man regardless of his high society pedigree. His work is more meaningful than just about anyone in his trade at this time. His Planet in Peril work is second to none. You should check it out some time.
    Never thought I'd ever hear someone describe a third rate irrelevant hack like Anderson Cooper a genius.

He's not even in the top 10 of living Coopers, falling way behind Alice Cooper, Chris Cooper, and even 83yr old Pat Cooper. And of course, Besse Cooper, still kicking at 116 years old is still above Anderson in the list of alive Coopers.

tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

thread "Anderson Cooper's Picks Thrashes Jim Schwartz" The fukk is the matter with you??? You run around here playing a fukkin idiot that gets high on bath salts. That OK and acceptable in this day and age? All in fun?? It's just an act so no big fukkin deal??

You feel you are a big enough man to pass judgement on another person's preferences then you will reap what you sow. You have never presented yourself as one of that mindset, I am surprised at what you have penned here.

None of my business or yours what he fukkin does with someones fukkin balls.

No wonder you are stuck in some third world society pitching horse shit to degenerates.
    Oh gosh what have I started. Damn you Anderson Cooper.

tractortrailer

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Never thought I'd ever hear someone describe a third rate irrelevant hack like Anderson Cooper a genius.

He's not even in the top 10 of living Coopers, falling way behind Alice Cooper, Chris Cooper, and even 83yr old Pat Cooper. And of course, Besse Cooper, still kicking at 116 years old is still above Anderson in the list of alive Coopers.
    What about Hanging with Mr. Cooper he was awesome, Mike Cooper, and of course the Mini-Cooper. Those are my Picks for top Coopers lol. Please add away.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

A lot of closet homos around here...

Come out men... So I can destroy that ass.

tractortrailer

Lets vote this as thread of the year.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by tractortrailer View Post
    Popular news anchor is thrashing Jim Shwartz for his horrible play calling and mental error that crushed the Lions chance of a victory on Thanksgiving day. At least they won against the spread.
    Simply put:
    "A play like that is inexcusable from a head coach"

who the fuk is Anderson Cooper?? is he a koksuker?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    will someone put a cawk on anderson cooper's mouth.. he's gay and has no fukking say about nfl or any other sports.. he should stick to cawk sukking and some queer shit..
    STFU
    All fags love men figure skating and wrestling

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Are you questioning Carpe's sources? The guy literally has his sniffer in the butt of anything Cooper.
    Thank you! The guy used to have a naked soldier as an avatar and now he wants to pretend he's straight.
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave GamblerSpirit 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tractortrailer

So this thread is my pick as the sticky for thread of the year. Thinking Eagles second half tonight to round out a day of winning picks what do you guys like?

First 12