MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

CB Johnathan Joseph of Texans ruled out vs. Lions

Kareem jackson on calvin? Im sorry but I think this is huge. Its not like they have another corner they can have cover 1on1. Changes a lot of things for hou defensively. My plays are det 1st half plus 3 and the under 1h 24.5
    Happy thx giving guys

MrTwiz

Reasons im taking det are that they catch the texans on a short week, having to travel and after an OT game. Its just a nice spot for them. Hoping they win 1st half and then I can look at the texans at a better line for the second half for a possible play there. Im thinking jets vs rams here. Jets are not better than the rams, they just caught them at a good time

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Even bigger in my opinion is bubblehead has no #2 receiver with Young out and his blind side is vulnerable with Backus out! Texans gonna grind this out on the ground and control clock giving Lion offense limited chances. Leaning un in this game as well!

MrTwiz

I do hate that backus is out but the talent for hou d line is watt coming up the middle. Last week all I heard about was the packers det game was going to be 38-35! And that didnt happen either. Pack, even after a bye, was banged up, both ran the ball and killed some of the clock (53 rushing attempts combined). Foster always gets carries. Idk ben tates status but I see a more controlled game for hou. Last week was a backyard football game for them

MrTwiz

I also never understand how a game spread is 3.5 and the 1h is 3
    For me det feels right 1h. Thats when you get that home field buzz, maybe get a turnover.Or maybe suh kicks someone in the nuts! Either way the crowd will go wild

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hear ya Twiz Texans just look too easy... but we know thats not always a good thing. FYI Tate is out I'm 80% sure on that. GL

MrTwiz

Right on thx RP BOL today

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Still going with the better team

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hear ya Twiz Texans just look too easy... but we know thats not always a good thing. FYI Tate is out I'm 80% sure on that. GL
    tate out, it always looks easy fading det and it usually works out...tough spot for hou tho, i played det tt ov 23 and gm over 49...gl everyone

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Megatron rising

MrTwiz

Are mcfadden and tate related? Hoping for some roar 1h!!!

Gota go get my thx stuff giving started

MrTwiz

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwiz View Post
    I also never understand how a game spread is 3.5 and the 1h is 3
    For me det feels right 1h. Thats when you get that home field buzz, maybe get a turnover.Or maybe suh kicks someone in the nuts! Either way the crowd will go wild
    1 hour before game time!!!!!! I wonder what the odds were on that. Coulda made a killing! Hope you guys saw that suh kick to schaubs' tiny nuts