GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

ThanksGiving = Dogs Day !!!!

1. Detroit +3.5
    2. Washington +3.5
    7. NY Jets +7.5

My 2cent, at least winning 2 of 3. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck guys !!!

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Very creative LOL

BOL!

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

there will be one blowout...hard to say which one...

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skins are winning

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

New England vs. Jets seems to be the blowout. In my opinion Cowboys vs. Redskins will be the best game of the day. Tough playing division on Thanksgiving, neither team will let up. Not to mention the NFC east is practically open, and each team NEEDS this win (more the cowboys). I can potentially see Houston coming out strong after that embarrasing performance against the Jags. And in my opinion the Lions just don't appeal to me as much as they did a year or 2 ago.

My Take: Texans -3.5 (dont give a shit if thats "square" dumbest term ever). Cowboys vs. Redskins (Enjoy the game maybe look into some prop bets), and Pats -8 vs. Jets (This could be the blowout game! If you are not comfortable with -8 tease it 7 pts to Pats -1 and take the under at 55.5, because both redzone D's could be lethal here.)

Best of Luck guys!!! Enjoy your Turkey!

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

thanksgiving day favs 21-1 SU and 19-3 ATS

Texans are juiced @ -3(-125) and -175 ml

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Detroit, Dallas, NE. You're welcome!

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    New England vs. Jets seems to be the blowout. In my opinion Cowboys vs. Redskins will be the best game of the day. Tough playing division on Thanksgiving, neither team will let up. Not to mention the NFC east is practically open, and each team NEEDS this win (more the cowboys). I can potentially see Houston coming out strong after that embarrasing performance against the Jags. And in my opinion the Lions just don't appeal to me as much as they did a year or 2 ago.

My Take: Texans -3.5 (dont give a shit if thats "square" dumbest term ever). Cowboys vs. Redskins (Enjoy the game maybe look into some prop bets), and Pats -8 vs. Jets (This could be the blowout game! If you are not comfortable with -8 tease it 7 pts to Pats -1 and take the under at 55.5, because both redzone D's could be lethal here.)

Best of Luck guys!!! Enjoy your Turkey!
    I just can't take Texans in this case although Texans is the better team... Texans have to travel to Detroit on the Thanksgiving day right after the Sunday game while the Lions are hungry to capture a winning after a tough loss to the Packers last Sunday.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    thanksgiving day favs 21-1 SU and 19-3 ATS

Texans are juiced @ -3(-125) and -175 ml
    the whole world and their grand moms on the Texans...good luck with that Chopper

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Detroit, Dallas, NE. You're welcome!
    Good luck with Tony Romo. He just can't win the big game.

NE without Groncowski is a wreck...good luck with that

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    the whole world and their grand moms on the Texans...good luck with that Chopper
    They are every thanksgiving and tend to win more than not..

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I agree except the Lions will get blown out...They tend to suck on this day.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Gronk out Hernandez in... not a huge difference to me but I would not be surprised if Jets hang tough at least 1h here. Gl and happy turkey day!

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

happy turkey day.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

I just can't take Texans in this case although Texans is the better team... Texans have to travel to Detroit on the Thanksgiving day right after the Sunday game while the Lions are hungry to capture a winning after a tough loss to the Packers last Sunday.
    my only problem with this is that the lions blow. they just suck. they won a lot of close games and made comebacks last year, but the magic is gone. i know the situational play seems to be the lions, but damn i hate that they are no good at all. texans seem to be a team of destiny this year. i don't know, can i bring myself to lay off thanksgiving day betting? it's a lot of turmoil in tex hooper's heart about this first game of the day.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    my only problem with this is that the lions blow. they just suck. they won a lot of close games and made comebacks last year, but the magic is gone. i know the situational play seems to be the lions, but damn i hate that they are no good at all. texans seem to be a team of destiny this year. i don't know, can i bring myself to lay off thanksgiving day betting? it's a lot of turmoil in tex hooper's heart about this first game of the day.
    i can't agree more with you on " texans seem to be a team of destiny this year"...to me this year is the best year ever for texans to grab a ring. this year or never...but the lions seems to be just like the dallas cowgirls, they have all kinds of weapons: running game, passing game, solid defense...but they just keep losing in close games...my gut telling that the lions gonna win or lose by a fg. BOL to you, Texhooper

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

ZERO logic to take detroit. anybody who does take detroit isn't sharp at all, it's a fukking crapshoot.

all statistics, history trends logic and whatever else you want to say point to houston. it's houston or no play frankly.

im also happy to see the number going down for the total, mean this goes over because every week stupid people buy a number up or down and the other end wins.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    ZERO logic to take detroit. anybody who does take detroit isn't sharp at all, it's a fukking crapshoot.

all statistics, history trends logic and whatever else you want to say point to houston. it's houston or no play frankly.

im also happy to see the number going down for the total, mean this goes over because every week stupid people buy a number up or down and the other end wins.
    62% of the bets are on the over but the line went down? I don't know if this one goes over.

Public is going to get buried today on that total but, they'll cash with the Houston bet.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Lions used to play good and win sometimes,20-30 years ago on turky day.Now,they are better than mediocore!! they should be the fav,after the way Texans playedon Sun!! Take Lions ML!!

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on jets+9 last time NE played jets. very close game. however, NE usually has a tight game or a loss vs divisional opponent and then blows them out the other time they play them that season. i would rather have my money in romo's (5-0 thanksgiving) hands then sanchez in this one. im on detroit, and dallas so far. might tease NE

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

IMO, both teams are tired from a short week, Houston had to travel after a crappy long game against the Jags. I see Houston giving the Lions a heavy dose of Foster and honestly trying to move through this game and might take the Lions lightly. I see a low scoring affair between these two but, then it'll get more exciting when Dallas plays Washington.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

just threw the interesting stat out there. no one should ever bet on trend alone. i do have a small Texans ticket, but im just doing a progression. i dont really like any of todays games, but im an action junkie.

GatorFan

So far the dogs doing so good guys...and i like to add one more play for today

add:

4. Under 49 NE @ NY J.

Good luck guys!!!