ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

How is 9ers -190 not free money?

Haven't made a play, haven't even really capped this game.

I feel the bears were starting to decline in their play before Cutler went down. 9ers wont give up dumbass turnovers that the bears live on.

Assuming there is a lot of running in this game, maybe the under is the play?

Still, can't see how the Bears win this game (I am a bears homer to the max).

I am on one helluva tear over the past week, going 5-1 in Vegas on huge plays (NCAABK) - essentially paying for my wedding. I have pushed all 3 NFL wagers this week. Need a winner, and a ML pick seems to put me in a spot to win or lose.

Need thoughts from our SBR free thinkers.
    Points Awarded:

k13 gave ChalkyDog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

as much as campbell sucks. he probably can start for several teams in the league. kaepernick on the other hand is back up material.

but there's some crazy stat where sf, under jim harbaugh, haven't let an opponent score a td after a loss (tie to the rams at home is a loss in my book).

having said that, i wouldn't touch tonight's game with your money...

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    as much as campbell sucks. he probably can start for several teams in the league. kaepernick on the other hand is back up material.

but there's some crazy stat where sf, under jim harbaugh, haven't let an opponent score a td after a loss (tie to the rams at home is a loss in my book).

Solid thoughts, I have yet to pull the trigger. Bears +3.5 is very tempting with that free hook (since last I looked). No idea, gonna be an action play if nothing else.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

What a weird f'n thread. Niners ML free money.....then Bears +3.5 is very tempting. Make up your damn mind. Or just play Niners ML for a lot, Bears +4 for a little and hope for a Niners 3 point victory or a blowout.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

might be better off just betting live

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    What a weird f'n thread. Niners ML free money.....then Bears +3.5 is very tempting. Make up your damn mind. Or just play Niners ML for a lot, Bears +4 for a little and hope for a Niners 3 point victory or a blowout.
    You are telling me, bud. When I first saw this, I thought there was no way in hell 9ers lose - this was going off of gut. and +/-3 sucks ass because I am sick of pushing. So, 9ers ML is the thread starter.

After doing some research and thinking on it, the bears have a chance.

I am having a hard time keeping my homerism in check....

I might take your advice, and simply play for a retarded middle.

Brutus84

Put enough on the ML that a ML victory ensures you a profit if they win by more than 4. My book is +4 and I think SF wins regardless. I think a 3 pt victory is possible but I do hope its a 14 point victory since I got a few bills on the ML. GL

Brutus84

If I were to play the middle I would do Niners ML -190 (what my book was) 380/200 Bears +4 110/100

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Solid thoughts, I have yet to pull the trigger. Bears +3.5 is very tempting with that free hook (since last I looked). No idea, gonna be an action play if nothing else.
    Dang, Bears were 7.5 like yesterday.
    That's the play though, back up QB's with good defenses behind them that'll force turn overs..... I got to take the bears in this. Yea, Kapernick did good last week. But it was against the Rams and they didn't prepare for him

MakeitRain
    MakeitRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 785

i've sat here thinking back and forth who to bet on and i've decided to only bet this game live....anything else just seems like throwing away $$$

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Kind of like the Bears. 9ers havent been the same team since anal raping the Jets. Something is just not right in SF.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    might be better off just betting live

Shhhh, don't tell the secret.

good_money
    good_money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

if I had self control, I could make a living off of Live betting in the NBA.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

How's it looking so far?

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

wish he would come to st. louis

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i was completely wrong about kaepernick.

he can probably start for several teams in the league. campbell on the other hand is definite backup material.

but glad i didn't touch this game. i would have wagered on chicago and the under.

ChalkyDog

Went ML and Under, and made exactly ZERO dollars - which happens to be a FUKKING PUSH!!

Unreal.