Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

sum yung guy

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    sum yung guy
    Tech 9ine the scamming scumbag dipshit.. keep scamming you fukk..

Smoke

daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool

Smoke

daimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

I feel like I see Daimo and Smoke's drama in every other thread

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    I feel like I see Daimo and Smoke's drama in every other thread
    You should see all the PM's homosausage sends me.

I have at least 17 PM's from him past 2 days.

He's angry that I exposed him as thescammer that he is

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

What did he scam on Smokedog

darkhat

I have seen them

he asks for ******** money packs sometimes

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    What did he scam on Smokedog
    He scammed other posters

darkhat

Cory and Topanga 4-ever: Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel set to return to Disney 'Boy Meets World' spinoff

It’s official: The nineties are back.
    Or at least, a favorite fictional couple from the decade is: EW has confirmed that Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are set to return as Cory and Topanga in the pilot of the Disney Channel Boy Meets World spinoff, Girl Meets World.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/26/bo...nielle-fishel/

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

3 plays today: Maryland

Minnesota

Detroit

ALL COLLEGE HOOPS

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Was just about to hit Minny $ line...thanks for the warning.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Raptors +6 premium play Deemer just sent me Pistons were a winner yesterday

BigDeem5

I've learned it all from the Vancouverian

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I've learned it all from the Vancouverian
    Bromance

darkhat

Smoke

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what the play is reemer?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

As I read part of this thread, hilarious by the way with diamo, do people really "LEND" other people money on here???? If they do, they are complete MORONS for doing that. Right????? No way in hell I would give someone money on this site or whatever the hell that scam artist piece of crap was doing. Sorry, but kind of shocked me that people actually give strangers money. What do they expect though??? It's a public forum on the internet

Smoke

unreal

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

BigDeem5

I'm still making money while fukking working 40+ a week. I'm unheard of.

Tj17usa
    Tj17usa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

What you on tonight then?

Smoke

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darkhat

First 1234