Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    balt tookZERO longshots....steel pressed coverage..joke after oke watching this shit....if i wasnt a degen Id stick to college....win every sat lose it on sun

he didnt have a lot of time to take deep shots

I am surprised he didnt get in a couple though

Torrey non factor

checkdown city all fukkin night long

Pitta getting hurt was big. had he been there balty might of covered

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

I had 13K on Ravens -3. I'm lucky they didn't lose. Both offensive coordinators were idiots. Steelers could have easily scored a TD by simply running Dwyer instead of going for the fade pass.

Flacco is nowhere close to elite. Elite QBs don't have huge drops in QB rating when playing on the road.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

So why bet large, when we all know that about flacco, especially in a rivalry? I was on steelers mid range, but at least you pushed

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    I waited and took +3
    Glad you didn't take my advice and went with the spread over ML. Wish I did the same and got the push but still feel like Pitt had it won.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    So why bet large, when we all know that about flacco, especially in a rivalry? I was on steelers mid range, but at least you pushed
    Flacco squeezed out a decent passing performance last year vs Big Ben at Pittsburgh, so I figured against Leftwich, Ravens would cover easily.

I'm still pissed at myself - Tuesday morning, Ravens were +170 ML - I contemplated, then 30 minutes later injury news broke out and the line disappeared.

First ... 78910