briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

Ravens -3 is a good opportunity

Typically Ravens vs Steelers is a coin-flip. With Leftwich at the helm, I think this really tilts things in favor of Ravens. Especially if Flacco is able to score a few TDs, Leftwich won't be able to keep up.

Yes the Ravens aren't so healthy on defense, but that pales in comparison to the Steelers losing Big Ben.

Can the Steelers win? sure. Flacco could go into deer-in-the-headlights mode (which sometimes happens against good defenses) with Ray Rice fumbling all over the place. But do I expect this to happen? Probably not.

Could Leftwich have a strong passing game? Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it. Not having Antonio Brown will make it even more challenging for him to throw well.

Probably the worst thing for the Ravens to do would be to hurt Leftwich. I actually think Batch is a much better backup QB.

13K on Ravens -3 for me.

I also have a small play on Redskins -3. If I had more money, I'd have a larger play. I think the Eagles offense will be truly dysfunctional without Vick. The Eagles O-line will collapse, and Fowler will be running for his life.

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225