NYRFAN6
    NYRFAN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Leaning Browns +8.5 -110

Before I post, I'll introduce myself. First-time poster, long time lurker.

Anyways, I'm really leaning Browns +8.5 -110. However, I really want to see if Haden and Rubin play. If Rubin does play, it will be the first time that the entire starting front 4 has been together all season. Phil Taylor should see many more snaps. I'm counting on the presence of these two to really help Jabaal Sheard, who's undergone a rough sophomore slump. Especially with a shoddy Dallas O-line already down Phil Costa.

Jimmy Haslam and Joe Banner have put this whole team on notice. There are a ton of young players on this team who need to show they're part of the solution. Coming off the bye, I think that bodes well for a fired up Browns team.

Any time I'm getting greater than a touchdown I give a long look at the dog. Especially a scrappy team like Cleveland and considering the fact that Dallas is 0-3 ATS at home. Thoughts?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

My thoughts are the Cowboys are very similar to the Chargers, in talent, and showing.... they consistently blow it like my home team. But with that said, they're playing in a dome and against a rejuvenated Cowboy defense, I do not see the Browns covering. This is a game where the Cowboys will make a statement.

GL to you and welcome.