Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Monday November 6th, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only.

Illusion

I am taking a shot with Oakland but will wait to see if I get a better price.

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

public

anybody know where the public is betting on this game?

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mandy
    anybody know where the public is betting on this game?

Looks like they are siding with Seattle as of right now at about 60%.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is one of the one of the most dominating home/away series ever seen. The home team has won SU and ATS the spread 9 of the last 10 games played between these two teams with the only road cover being the Raiders by just 1 point. But, what a couple of hapless squads take the field tonight.

As far as the ambiguous "public", apparently not many are betting this game at all:
    “As of Sunday morning, it looks like this will be the least bet Monday Night game of the year,” says Belmont.com linesmaker Peter Childs. “We have very little handle because this game is a total stinker."
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 11-06-06 at 09:39 AM.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    This is one of the one of the most dominating home/away series ever seen. The home team has won SU and ATS the spread 9 of the last 10 games played between these two teams with the only road cover being the Raiders by just 1 point. But, what a couple of hapless squads take the field tonight.
    Statistics like this are totally worthless. However, I hope that "trend" makes people take Seattle to bump it back up to +7.5.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tend to agree with you about trends in general, more so here. In this particluar case you have two teams full of backups-one due to injury and one by design . wouldn't touch this for anything but small entertainment bet but hope you find your 7.5 to bet the Raiders on the road... GL~
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 11-06-06 at 10:31 AM.

Illusion

I also heard last night that the weather is supposed to be terrible. Does anybody know how the weather will look at gametime?

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    In this particluar case you have two teams full of backups-one due to injury and one by design
    Funniest thing I've heard all day, anyone know if bodog is doing live betting in this game?