pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Colts (for the Superbowl)

Sure I know there are a lot of nay sayers who have their hearts set on Houston, Ravens, Patriots, Broncos, Steelers.. ;/

Colts are 6 and 3 right now, with value at +4000 to win the Superbowl, is there anybody else that is taking this, how can I be the only one who sees that as being a possibility?!

It is quite obvious this team has turned around into a whole new one from going 2 and 16 last year!!

This kid Luck is beyond belief with his drops and they have shown up against Green Bay and seem to be in the mix. Would love to hear your thoughts on this as good potential value where we stand now in the season.

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I will just say I'm surprised it's not more than +4000.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Lame,
    have you even seen them play one game? Or just still have a biased opinion about them from last year.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

of all the playoff potentials uhhhhhhhhhhh

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I've watched 6 of their games (4-2). Colts D isn't great nor is the running game. A QB can't carry them through the whole thing with only 1 great WR.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by pdubb86 View Post
    Sure I know there are a lot of nay sayers who have their hearts set on Houston, Ravens, Patriots, Broncos, Steelers.. ;/

Colts are 6 and 3 right now, with value at +4000 to win the Superbowl, is there anybody else that is taking this, how can I be the only one who sees that as being a possibility?!

It is quite obvious this team has turned around into a whole new one from going 2 and 16 last year!!

This kid Luck is beyond belief with his drops and they have shown up against Green Bay and seem to be in the mix. Would love to hear your thoughts on this as good potential value where we stand now in the season.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

No value. No shot.

Garbage team.

Easiest schedule in the league so far.

40-1 is a joke, should be 400-1.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

+4000?

Betfair has +10000

That alone should tell you that +4000 isn't anywhere close to value.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well even the majority of Luck's success has been at home which is where they will not be in Jan. On a good day the defense is average, weak running game , too young of a team, and only 1 receiver he ALWAYS keys in on that is a real threat = NO CHANCE!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

if you really have your heart set on it you should wait till after the pats wax them, should only help the odds..

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

A rookie hasn't led a team to superbowl glory since Big Ben...and that team was stacked. On another note, my Over 5 Wins for the Colts is a winner! This intimate relationship with them has turned me into somewhat of a fan. I wish them all the best, but in reality, save your money!

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Rest View Post
    A rookie hasn't led a team to superbowl glory since Big Ben...and that team was stacked. On another note, my Over 5 Wins for the Colts is a winner! This intimate relationship with them has turned me into somewhat of a fan. I wish them all the best, but in reality, save your money!
    steelers won the SB in '05-'06. big ben played 14 games in '04-'05. a rookie he was not.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Colts are 116-1 @ Betmaker exchange. Very low liquidity but you just can't take them at 40-1 when fair value is 3X that price.

Here's some GREAT ADVICE:

Colts aren't going to win their division so just parlay them on the moneyline during the playoffs and you'll probably wind up getting close to 200-1 on the 4 team road parlay. If they don't make the playoffs, you also don't lose anything.