bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Im going with the Buffalo Bruins over the Miami Hurricanes Tonight

Bills is the play this eve.Miami will not bounce back and buffalo NEEDS this win.Miami also needs a win,but Ill take the bills in this one.Really had a tough time with this game,but the more i look at that line i think the bills get this one by a TD or a FG

Goodluck!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have a tough time with life.

thanks retard

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

"Well I thank that the uhhh Miami fishes needed a win here but duh dur uhm I also think that the bugfalo billies need a win also, so uhh I dun thank that the fishies can run with the billy goats thu cuz fishies got none of them hoof thangs. Whale I also thank that this here game is gonna be won by a threes or sevens points! Cuz I read sum where that those are key numbars if football. I also had sum troubles tieing my shoes dis monin so when that happens I take da Billies." ---- Brad pm'd me this earlier

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    "Well I thank that the uhhh Miami fishes needed a win here but duh dur uhm I also think that the bugfalo billies need a win also, so uhh I dun thank that the fishies can run with the billy goats thu cuz fishies got none of them hoof thangs. Whale I also thank that this here game is gonna be won by a threes or sevens points! Cuz I read sum where that those are key numbars if football. I also had sum troubles tieing my shoes dis monin so when that happens I take da Billies." ---- Brad pm'd me this earlier
    Wouldnt suprise me this guy is quite possibly the dumbest human on earth.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

One thing you can bank on, someone needing a win. That theory is a close second behind the due theory, its jocular but funny. Good luck!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Wouldnt suprise me this guy is quite possibly the dumbest human on earth.
    And you have NO LIFE because you care about some stranger on the internet.YOU are the one who looks stupid,not me.What ever gets your jollies off though....

And by the way i WIN again in the NFL Queer stalker!You seriously are a STALKER!You jock and stalk me like a girl!

bradleysnyder

You post in EVERY SINGLE thread about how stupid and dumb and much of a loser i am.You have some kind of mental issue.Get a grip lowlife!

I can not believe you think your cool and you think other people care.Look how many people have noticed you in my threads and called you out ,YET YOU STILL ACT A FOOL!

bradleysnyder

4 people in the last two weeks have asked what your problem is and why you make all these dumb ass posts in my threads and yet you still continue.Your name is quite fitting.DONKEY!!!!!