Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles/Skins over 43.5

I know the Eagles have really struggled putting up points lately but this number appears to be off by a lot. 2 terrible defenses that give up a lot of play in the passing game and the Eagles can't tackle. Morris and RG3 should have a field day. Am i missing something b/c this looks too easy

ENCE
    Update your status
    ENCE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16382

i like the over too... the skins d suck and dont have too much film on Foles which should play too his advantage... rg3 and morris will get in the endzone a few times as well IMO... im playing this one... GL!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ENCE View Post
    i like the over too... the skins d suck and dont have too much film on Foles which should play too his advantage... rg3 and morris will get in the endzone a few times as well IMO... im playing this one... GL!
    That is the one thing i feel you can count on going into this game. Morris should run all over them and open up opportunities in the passing game for Bob Griffin

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

yeah the unknown entity of foles is definatley making that number low, im with ya 100% on the over, too much firepower and explosiveness on either side of the ball. Its also a dogfight (pun intended) to stay out of the bottom of that division gonna be lots of points scored, id feel comfortable taking the over at 47.5