4-team teaser to close out the week

NFL 4-team, 13-point teaser (ties lose):

Cincinnati +16
    Miami +27.5
    San Diego -1
    Pittsburgh +10.5

laying $960 to win $800

Reasoning:

1) Baltimore's defense may score points, but they do give up points, too, at times. Up 35-7 at New Orleans last week, they allowed 15 points in garbage time (and the Saints moved at will and turnovers prevented at least one more score) to only win by 35-22. Cinicinnati can score, so as long as they protect the ball and don't let Jamaal Lewis run all over them, they should be able to stay within 2 TDs here.
    2) Miami is 0-7 ATS this season and 1-6 SU, but are coming off a bye week and the Bears must be looking ahead to a Prime Time matchup vs. the N.Y. Giants next Sunday night at NY (ok, NJ). The Dolphins must protect the ball against this unbelievable Bears' defense, but since I think they can cover the 13.5 or 14.5 (depending on the shop), then I have to take them with 27.5.
    3) I always worry about the Chargers playing to the level of their competition, but Marty-ball this season seems to be staying away from being conservative against inferior teams, which is good, because their defense is banged up and they will be missing their best defensive player this week, Shawne Merriamn (due to league suspension). As long as SD puts up points again, they should at least win here and hopefully by more than a point.
    4) Pittsburgh has been super-tough at Home and their defense seems to be healthy again. This is the Steelers' season this week, a "test-your-manhood" game. Lose and they are done. They will pull out all the stops. To me, even if they lose, Denver doesn't blow anyone out, so the Steelers should be able to keep this to a 10-point loss or less.

Week 10: 10-12, -$782
    Week 9: 9-4, +$880
    Week 8: 3-5, -$696
    Week 7: 5-2: +$636
    Week 6: 5-1, +$750
    Week 5: 4-4, +$681
    Week 4: 3-6, +$110
    Week 3: 3-3, -$575
    Week 2: 5-3, +$306 (did win $509 on the Mansion free bet & hedge)
    Week 1: 5-1, +$913

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

hard not to like those lines bro.