GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Both teams have holes in their defense. This is a coin toss game.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Both teams have holes in their defense. This is a coin toss game.
    That is a scary thought. Would it be a toss in BMore also? I can't believe that a top 5 playingmaking quarterback missing a game in which both teams are pretty even is a toss up.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 11-15-12 at 10:54 AM.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Looks like the oddsmakers adjusted the line by about 6 points just from Ben being out.

Hawk007
    Hawk007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3207

Nope...Ravens BIG

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i'm leaning Steelers now. It looks like other than Big Ben the team is finally healthy. Besides Palomalu but i doubt he will ever play again.

So without a doubt Lamar woodley and James Harrison will play right?

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Pittsburgh straight up. Baltimore can't stop the run. Period. All Pitt backs are healthy. They are gonna run it down Balt throat. Leftwich doesn't have to do much. They aren't ask him to win the game. All they asking is for him to make some simple passes to some very talented receivers. Wacco is horrible on the road. He will be pressured into some turnovers. Balt defense isn't the same. They gave up 20 points to Oakland. Pitt's defense has been suffocating the last 3 games. Also, the Pitt coaching staff across the board is better at game planning and strategy.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

And if this matters here is a stat. Teams that score 44 or better and are on the road the next week are 19-39.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i'm leaning Steelers now. It looks like other than Big Ben the team is finally healthy. Besides Palomalu but i doubt he will ever play again.

So without a doubt Lamar woodley and James Harrison will play right?
    Brown is the other notable injury and actually that prob a bigger deal if big ben was playing as those 2 have a very good chemistry and brown is ben's go to guy on 3rd down...

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Guys grew up in Pgh live in Denver fly back with my daughter for about 5-6 home games a year, Bottom line Pittsburgh wins this game staight up the Steelers or the Moneyline easy winner tomorrow night!!!

Johnny mac
    Last edited by 16johnnymac; 11-17-12 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Finish

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    Guys grew up in Pgh live in Denver fly back with my daughter for about 5-6 home games a year, Bottom line Pittsburgh wins this game staight up the Steelers or the Moneyline easy winner tomorrow night!!!

Johnny mac
    Is this how you always handicap games?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers win this SU. They obviously went through the motions against lowly KC. That won't happen this Sunday. As if a division game against the Ravens isn't motivation enough, they now also play without Ben. They will absolutely use that to rally around. Steelers will run right through that crappy defense. Leftwich only has to manage the game. He's plenty good enough to do that.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Ravens should smoke Steelers, but i can see a sloppy 13-10 type game with the winning team holding on for dear life.
    I really like your opinion.
    Should be a brutal game. Sure - Pitts has a backup QB going, but the Ravens are without their soul (Ray Ray) and their, IMO, best player (Webb). Think the Ravens, in spite of the deep shite they are in, should win pretty easily. This line is wacked. The ONLY thing you have to account for is "Steeler luck" - and by "luck" - I mean - top coaching from top to bottom of the organization. You don't get lucky every week by being lucky (to steal a bit from Parcells). This is one of those 'few' games I'd lay off of usually - but sheesh. I'll hammer the Ravens up to a 7 point spread easily - even @ Pittsburgh. Which means, fade me. Anytime I post a play and why - I lose.

16johnnymac

Steelers at home win easy u loose

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    I really like your opinion.
    Should be a brutal game. Sure - Pitts has a backup QB going, but the Ravens are without their soul (Ray Ray) and their, IMO, best player (Webb). Think the Ravens, in spite of the deep shite they are in, should win pretty easily. This line is wacked. The ONLY thing you have to account for is "Steeler luck" - and by "luck" - I mean - top coaching from top to bottom of the organization. You don't get lucky every week by being lucky (to steal a bit from Parcells). This is one of those 'few' games I'd lay off of usually - but sheesh. I'll hammer the Ravens up to a 7 point spread easily - even @ Pittsburgh. Which means, fade me. Anytime I post a play and why - I lose.

16johnnymac

Steelers have good backups when called upon off cord will use plays to theirs skill level Pgh has a lot of past loses to make up for losing to Baltimore

Pgh wins gl to all

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Tomlin is a heck of a coach, seems to implement the "next guy up" mentality and they usually do step up for the steelers. I like Pitt here, much like the Giants, when you want to count them out, they will impress you.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Giants should have crushed Pittsburgh. Teams headed in different directions since that game.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Seeing the blowouts and unexpected close games. I now fully expect a Steeler win or Ravens Blowout. No in between. All or nothing.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Ravens should smoke Steelers, but i can see a sloppy 13-10 type game with the winning team holding on for dear life.
    Just as suspected.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Damn. Hanging on for dear life.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Just as suspected.

what, you make like 3 predictions in thread and quote right one..lol. what about the latest on number 52?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

If I had this intuition all the time I would be rich.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    what, you make like 3 predictions in thread and quote right one..lol. what about the latest on number 52?
    Do you know how you will be feeling a week from now? The quotes are a week apart with more information in 52. After seeing the games today most of them were ot, knucklebiters, or blowouts.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Wow great game! I had pitt +3.5

And pitt +3 in a parlay

I feel bad for Leftwich that guy played his heart out and took a beating.

First 12