sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Floyd Mayweather

Guy is putting out picks on his memomemore account, like 3-4 a week; Seems to be betting quite substantial, although hard/impossible to verify.

Can some of you US lads explain me WTF is this, boxer turned capper or he's just tailing some Vegas "Dom Chambers"?

Wondering if dude is winning or losing, if any of you guys been tailing his plays or at least monitoring.

TIA.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

He's legit. He doesn't claim to be a capper, though and I've never seen him post many losing tix but Im sure he loses some. He has the money to risk and lose... but he usually wins big when he does-

He bet 1.1Million on Oregon -7 @ USC 2 wks ago to win a million. Usually bets 50-100K.

He's so into himself Im sure he rationalizes his own picks. Who knows. I tail him on big games using same site.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by zola View Post
    He's legit. He doesn't claim to be a capper, though and I've never seen him post many losing tix but Im sure he loses some. He has the money to risk and lose... but he usually wins big when he does-

He bet 1.1Million on Oregon -7 @ USC 2 wks ago to win a million. Usually bets 50-100K.

He's so into himself Im sure he rationalizes his own picks. Who knows. I tail him on big games using same site.
    He had a $million bet earlier that lost also, forgot which one.

Could been Steelers @ Titans?

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I'd suspect he's tailing a pro that he pays well. He has money to blow, why not give a pro capper several hundred thousand for solid picks? Just my thoughts.

How well does he fare when he posts? Or does he only post after winning/losing?

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

he posts the picks couple of hours before gametime, and sometimes posts won/lost tickets. as for his w/l ratio, haven't been able to get it straight. but will monitor him from now on. 3-4 a week, it ain't too big of a hustle.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Guys a joke

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Notice Vegas is taking those bets? Do you think Billy Walters can walk up to the sports book and bet a cool mil on a college football game?