rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I posted like 12 seconds before the pick I swear unreal

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

it would have been crazy but it is actually the right call....your defense playing well all night and Leftwich is in. your force a punt and a FG gets you the win.

you know the Chiefs aren't driving the field for a TD.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

they should have kicked b/c for some divine reason they were going up against a QB actually worse than their own and he didn't even have to touch the ball

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good football iq

i agree. 3 and out for steelers and chiefs get the ball at the 30-40.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

unbelievable decision to take the ball first....

wow... was coach watchin the same game we were all night? why the f*** would you give your offense the ball

this is why the kansas city chiefs, like the jacksonville jaguars, are a complete and utter joke . 8 man touchdown celebrations.... holding out the ball tauntin players before gettin in the endzone despite being the worst team in football...

the chiefs are very very sad. thank God im not from Kansas city. everyone from there should kill themselves

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I survived my pool this week with Baltimore, but this game makes me fee like I got knocked out. Almost sick to my stomach right now

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Lol. You always take the ball here.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

was thinking the same thing .... dumbass seriously needs to be fired ..always looks like he doesn't give a penetrate either,he looks hella confused all the time ,and thats why his dumbass team also dances around after finally getting what they thought was a fumble , dipshits you haven't led in a game this year 9 weeks in lol ..pfssss 15 yards 1st down Steelers , defense get back on the field ...play calling horrible check, dipship QB horrible check,team out of control check.....clean house, fire everyone and sell the team ...did you see the offensive coordinator sitting on the bench alone flipping pages in his playbook looking also completely confused, pfss Cassel just got up and walked away .... and the refs didn't help tonight either .

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    *Fishhead deducts 450 EOG Points for this post*

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    The clueless one has spoken.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

If the steelers receive the kickoff and score a td, the game is over. All it would is take is a couple pass interference penalties and the steelers would score with ease.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    If the steelers receive the kickoff and score a td, the game is over. All it would is take is a couple pass interference penalties and the steelers would score with ease.
    Translation: I had a bunch of money on Pittsburgh, was sweating too much to watch game live, was watching on gamecast and have no clue what was going on in the game...

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Translation: I had a bunch of money on Pittsburgh, was sweating too much to watch game live, was watching on gamecast and have no clue what was going on in the game...
    lol how do you reach that conclusion based on my post? If anything my post betrays a sense of disgust regarding how inept the chiefs are.

And I live bet $500 on the chiefs ML at +130 a couple minutes after the incompletion/celebration disgrace.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I needed Pitt to win by 3 or more and I was praying chiefs would get ball first. Kinda ****** up lol. Int made my day

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    thank God im not from Kansas city. everyone from there should kill themselves

Wtf

Regul8er
    Wordd

I still don't like the way the NFL made sure the Steelers had every opportunity to win the game though.

Bowe's TD that called back was flat out embarassing. You either throw the flag when you think a hold has happened, or eat the flag.
    You don't throw it 15 seconds after the play, when the team is celebrating in the endzone. Gruden was appalled, and thought the flag was for an excessive celebration.

And the NFL has to change another rule. Refs fu(k up the Leftwich fumble, so the Cheifs bring it in the endzone, and celebrate. That 15 yard penalty should not have stood, because if the refs call the play right, the celebration never occurs.

It's almost like a holding on delay of game, the play never actually happened, so how can a flag be tossed? I watched the NFL very closely this weekend, and am more a believer that its a sham.

My only betting interest all year has been a survivor pool, so it's not like I have money riding on every game. Just a fan, trying to enjoy good football.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Don't get me started on Moeiki's pass intereference on the last drive. He barely even laid a finger on the Steelers corner.
    The NFL must have been shitting when the Cheifs converted and sent the game to OT.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Whatever the Chiefs chose to do, they would still lose.

That's for certain.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Your probably right......but going against the Steelers and the zebras was a no-win proposition.
    I noticed the same type of officiating in the Rams/Niners game as well.....things going against the Rams seemingly.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Your probably right......but going against the Steelers and the zebras was a no-win proposition.
    I noticed the same type of officiating in the Rams/Niners game as well.....things going against the Rams seemingly.
    Refs were unreal from the start. Bias was clearly seen.

If Chiefs scored a TD, be a holding call automatically.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I cant stand that about the NFL.....you see in the NBA as well.

Everytime the Cheifs got a stop on 3rd down, it seemed like a flag came flying in from no where. Gruden commented about horrendous calls about 5 times last night....all against KC.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Chiefs, Matt Cassell, and horrible offensive play calling did not deserve to win that game. Second half playcalling was unfair to a Mickey Mouse coached team.

Regul8er
    Wordd

seaborneq.......I agree to an extent.
    They played it wayyyyyyy to conservative. I guess the Offensive Coordinator was scared of Dick Lebeau's blitz packages, and felt his turnover prone team would get barried if they got the ball in the air too much. And you know what, they were pretty effective on the ground.

When Ben left the game, the Steelers offense was every bit as Mickey Mouse though. It was a tough game to watch. I didn't have the Steelers in Survivor this week, but I feel like I got knocked out.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I said the same thing to one of my friends.....I wanted the Chiefs to win and I was hoping they would lose the coin toss just so they would kick off

Cassel INT there to end the game was so predictable

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You can mind fuk this til the cows come home... but... you take the ball 100% of the time.

Filvar1988
    Filvar1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

good football

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Should have kicked off. Was hoping they would lose the toss

My guess is they assumed they had some sort of momentum going from that 2min drill and thought they could do something.

It was probably one of the worst games I have ever watched. Both offenses were terrible, and the refs called an awful game.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

in this situation i agree. very rare type of situation, these coaches are so programmed and incapable of thinking outside the box though its sickening.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

I'm a Chiefs homer, and I'm not sure exactly about which is the right call about receiving/kicking there, but I do think if you kick you are showing your offense that you don't believe in them.

Anyhow, I think Romeo and Pioli both deserve to be fired at the end of the season unless something dramatically changes, but I won't hold my breath. Hunt is a bigger problem IMO, though.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Pete Carroll knew to keep Cassell on the bench all 5 years. Cassell better be hurt or he is the worse quarterback in the league not named Tebow and Hanie.