ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

My blues werr down 5-0 in 3rd period in toronto and won in overtime 6-5. Its called the monday night miracle.

Also in 09 saints superbowl year good saints made huge comeback at miami down 24-3 in 2qtr and at washinton when meachem stole the ball from the skins db after he had picked off brees

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    lakers down 30 to the mavs with 5 mins left in the 3rd.......

win by 2 on kobe's turnaround jumper.

had lakers -1.5.... unfukinbelievable.
    thats what made me quit betting on the NBA. Lakers took like 50 free throws the second half and it was as obvious a fix as you'll ever see, but despite all that Kobe still had to hit a miracle for them to win.

But the Houston/Buff game was the biggest, in the play offs, Houston finally going to make it with the run and gun. Frank Reich in there as a back up. Plus I had Houston absolutely buried in a dozen ways.

I cant remember the guys doing the game But I remember one guy saying "he did this at Maryland' and the other gy said under his breath 'this aint Maryland'. Then when it was finally over it was like 'unf'ing believable'. guy had money on the game to be sure.

I am sure there is a youtube of it, there is a you tube of everything.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Colts at Bucs

MNF about 8 years ago

Had Colts and they were down I believe 21 with 4 minutes left

Ended up winning in OT

crazy fukkin game

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even though it wasn't a playoff caliber type of game I thought Manning's comeback in SD was pretty amazing.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE View Post
    Even though it wasn't a playoff caliber type of game I thought Manning's comeback in SD was pretty amazing.
    I agree.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Louisville vs Florida elite 8 last year...

Louisville Wvu elite 8/sweet 16 (forget) several years back

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

The Rockets down by 8 points with 2:59 to play versus the Jazz in the elimination game in 1995.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Ask Chalky Dog about Illinois comeback against Zona in the elite 8 few years back...

They were down like 12 w/ 2 and change on the clock...

Then D Will shut down Francisco Garica in Final Four

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post

The best comeback i ever watched was the Buffalo Bills back against the Houston Oilers. Down a ridiculous 35-3 at home in the playoffs only to come back and win in OT 41-38.

Damn near offed myself after that game.......

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    My blues werr down 5-0 in 3rd period in toronto and won in overtime 6-5. Its called the monday night miracle.

Also in 09 saints superbowl year good saints made huge comeback at miami down 24-3 in 2qtr and at washinton when meachem stole the ball from the skins db after he had picked off brees
    That Saints comeback against Miami was sick

And if I am not mistaken they actually covered the number

Scoring Summary

FIRST QUARTER NO MIA
    TD 07:20 Ricky Williams 4 Yd Run (Dan Carpenter Kick) 0 7
    FG 05:06 John Carney 46 Yd 3 7
    TD 04:47 Ricky Williams 68 Yd Run (Dan Carpenter Kick) 3 14
    SECOND QUARTER NO MIA
    FG 11:21 Dan Carpenter 32 Yd 3 17
    TD 08:55 Ronnie Brown 8 Yd Run (Dan Carpenter Kick) 3 24
    TD 00:02 Drew Brees 1 Yd Run (John Carney Kick) 10 24
    THIRD QUARTER NO MIA
    TD 13:56 Darren Sharper 42 Yd Interception Return (John Carney Kick) 17 24
    FG 05:59 Dan Carpenter 33 Yd 17 27
    TD 01:09 Marques Colston 10 Yd Pass From Drew Brees (John Carney Kick) 24 27
    TD 00:03 Ricky Williams 4 Yd Run (Dan Carpenter Kick) 24 34
    FOURTH QUARTER NO MIA
    TD 13:23 Reggie Bush 10 Yd Run (John Carney Kick) 31 34
    TD 08:35 Drew Brees 2 Yd Run (Pat Failed) 37 34
    FG 03:23 John Carney 20 Yd 40 34
    TD 01:53 Tracy Porter 54 Yd Interception Return (Two-Point Pass Conversion Failed) 46 34
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 11-13-12 at 01:25 PM.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can barely remember this one.........but this was huge and in between NYY and NYM world series games

Giants Stadium, the site of the game
    1 2 3 4 OT Total
    MIA 17 6 7 7 0 37
    NYJ 0 7 0 30 3 40
    Date October 23, 2000
    Stadium Giants Stadium
    Location East Rutherford, New Jersey

Like their 1994 showdown at Giants Stadium which was made famous by Dan Marino's "fake spike", this game was for first place in the AFC East as both teams entered the game with identical 5-1 records. But unlike the 1994 game which featured the Jets failing to hold a double-digit (18) lead in the second half, it was the Dolphins who failed to hold the lead.
    The game is notable for having the second largest fourth-quarter comeback in NFL history and the largest comeback in Jets history. It was also voted the greatest game televised on ABC's Monday Night Football.[2]
    At the end of the third quarter with the score 30–7 in Miami's favor, Jets broadcaster Howard David announced, "And with a whole quarter to go, this game is over."
    The Jets proceeded to stage a furious rally in the fourth quarter, scoring 23 unanswered points to tie the game at 30. They scored three touchdowns and a field goal, but a two-point converstion attempt to Curtis Martin was stopped. On the Dolphins' first play from scrimmage after the game was tied, they took the lead on a long touchdown pass by Jay Fiedler to Leslie Shepherd. However, the Jets still managed to drive downfield and tie the game. One of the key plays was a 4th down catch at the Dolphins 2-yard line by Richie Anderson as he caught the ball despite a head-on hit by Zach Thomas and Dolphins defensive back Jerry Wilson. Improbably, the tying touchdown was caught by offensive tackle Jumbo Elliott, playing as a tackle-eligible.[3] After Elliott caught the touchdown pass, Dennis Miller remarked how opposing defenses, "couldn't keep him down forever." In the overtime Fiedler was intercepted by Marcus Coleman but Coleman was hit by Thurman Thomas and fumbled the ball back to the Dolphins. Several plays later, Coleman intercepted Fiedler again and this time held on. An eventual Testaverde pass to Wayne Chrebet put the Jets in field goal range, and a pass that was intercepted by Brock Marion hit the ground first, nullifying the turnover. Jets kicker John Hall then won the game with a field goal with 8:13 remaining in the extra session.[3]
    Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, while visiting the ABC broadcast booth, said after halftime,
    Wayne Chrebet is going to pull it off. I think as usual the Jets are going to come from behind, you will see... I think the Dolphins have to be terminated.
    Chrebet would catch a pass in the fourth quarter for a touchdown to tie the game at 30–30, and the Jets would go on to complete the historic comeback.
    The Monday night game for the Jets was in between Games 2 and 3 of the All New York (Yankees vs. Mets) 2000 World Series. The series overshadowed the game. In fact, the crowd broke out into "Lets Go Yankees" chants countered by "Lets Go Mets" chants during the third quarter.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Best comeback ever.............

All the Pressure was On

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Maybe not the best, but the most dissapointing had to be Miracle at the New Meadowlands 2:

The Eagles had been manhandled by the Giants for the first three quarters and trailed by 21 points with under eight minutes to play in the 4th quarter. They went on to score four unanswered touchdowns in the final seven minutes and 28 seconds of play. The final score to win the game, 38–31, came off a punt returned for a touchdown by DeSean Jackson as time expired.

One of my recent favorite comebacks was in NBA, when the Clippers were down like 28 points in the last 4 fukkin minutes and rallied in the playoffs against the Grizzlies and cocksukkin Gasol.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

For me being a Liverpool fan I will never forget the 2005 Champions League Final.

Couldnt get tickets to the game, but was watching it in a bar in Liverpool and it was an incredible night. 1-0 down after a minute, 3-0 down at half time. When the game started we were crushed in just inside the door - had no chance of getting to the bar to get drinks, so we were popping across the road to a pub there, as they had no TV so were practically empty, to get our drinks and bring them back across the road...till the bouncers sussed out what we were up to.

By half time though the place had emptied as people just couldnt take it and left - even my mates Dad who was with us left and went back to the hotel. Not long after the 2nd half started we got a goal back, then within 6 minutes we had it back to 3-3 and started believing we had a chance and suddenly the pub was rammed again and then when after it all we finally nicked it on penalites the whole city went mental. The pubs poured out into the city centre and everyone was dancing and cheering and singing - there were people sat on top of traffic lights/statues, whatever they could climb up onto, waving flags and scarfs - I even saw a bus drive past with a guy sat on the roof waving a flag at one point !

With a neutral head, I can think of some other matches/events with bigger or harder or more impressive comebacks, but for me thats by far the best I have ever experienced as a fan !

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

To me that was WAS @ DAL. Dallas up 13-0. Washington hadn't even been near the red zone the whole game. Few minutes left. Brunell deep to Moss. Boom 13-7. Out of nowhere. Then, amazingly, another bomb just like it. Redskins suddenly up 14-13. The reason I remember is that is was still the golden age of online betting. WWTS had a free predict the score contest for 5K a week. I had forgotten the score I entered, but those numbers on the scoreboard did look familiar. Sure enough! My favorite comeback.

A close second, if they had held on, would have been Arizona's Superbowl comeback against the Steelers. But Holmes catch, with his foot half a millimeter from the sideline, negated that.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    To me that was WAS @ DAL. Dallas up 13-0. Washington hadn't even been near the red zone the whole game. Few minutes left. Brunell deep to Moss. Boom 13-7. Out of nowhere. Then, amazingly, another bomb just like it. Redskins suddenly up 14-13. The reason I remember is that is was still the golden age of online betting. WWTS had a free predict the score contest for 5K a week. I had forgotten the score I entered, but those numbers on the scoreboard did look familiar. Sure enough! My favorite comeback.

A close second, if they had held on, would have been Arizona's Superbowl comeback against the Steelers. But Holmes catch, with his foot half a millimeter from the sideline, negated that.
    I had Dallas that game at -3. That sucked.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I thought they were favored by more than 3? like 6 maybe

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

The cardinals last year. They were down to one pitch in so many games and needed multiple runs. They did it.

nonohecantplay
    nonohecantplay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos when they were down 20+ to chargers this season

First 12