Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Teams are afraid to use Tebow, its an NFL thing, he became bigger than the league last year. No one talked about the games or the league it was tebow 24/7.

so they have relegated him to Siberia and basically arent allowing him to be used. I wouldnt doubt Ryan was told not to use him, or Goodell knew ran was dumb enough to refuse to use him.

Either way it is a total conspiracy against this guy by the league.

Guy has talent, I dont give a shit what how he did it, he also won a play off game against the Steelers, now the guy cant find a job as a starter anywhere? Are you frigging kidding me? Look at the trash that teams put out at QB. Tebow won as a starter, dont care how he did it, he won. Plus his team mates love him, which is ironic considering the way he is deified in the media. Most guys might resent it, but I never heard anyone say a bad thing about the guy.

On the flip side you have a guy like Matt Cassell who played for Bellichek who sucks so bad he couldnt start for USC, and he was given a pretty decent contract off a couple games he got to play because Brady was hurt. So lets not over estimate the ability of the NFL GMs to know how to identify talent or lack of talent.

Tebow should be starting somewhere, he surely wouldnt be doing worse than more than half the other QBs who start every week.

Like I said the league is purposefully keeping him down because he is more popular than they are. Only people that actually like the NFL and the game itself are fantasy losers and degenerate gamblers. take that away and the league is whore shit. Tebow transcended all that, and the league didnt like it for some reason.

will take it a step further and say it deals with religion and politics. you got tebow who is a evangelical christian whose base is mainly republican and you got the nfl and the media whose in a sense is liberal.

nfl had to neuter him esp. in a election year to quiet down his flock. you may see him now since election is over!

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    will take it a step further and say it deals with religion and politics. you got tebow who is a evangelical christian whose base is mainly republican and you got the nfl and the media whose in a sense is liberal.

nfl had to neuter him esp. in a election year to quiet down his flock. you may see him now since election is over!
    You also have coaches and front offices guys controlling teams worth 100's of millions of dollars who will play whoever they think gives them the best chance to win. As I recall, their wasn't alot of demand for Tebow in the open market?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow would Make excellent FB/TE...........

QB? never..............

But apparently the Jets Org thinks Sanchez is a QB so Tebow has a shot at least...........

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    You also have coaches and front offices guys controlling teams worth 100's of millions of dollars who will play whoever they think gives them the best chance to win. As I recall, their wasn't alot of demand for Tebow in the open market?
    totally agree yet he went to the biggest market in the country with OC who made his bones with the wildcat and they still dont use the guy.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

As a Brown's fan (unfortunately), I would love to see Tebow in Cleveland. Brandon Weeden isn't the answer and until we find a quarterback, Tebow could fill that void for a year or 2. It's also a good fit because the Browns don't even have a mildly decent wide receiver on the roster, so there really isn't a loss there. Sure Tebow might be one of the worst passers in the league, but he makes plays and somehow wins games.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    As a Brown's fan (unfortunately), I would love to see Tebow in Cleveland. Brandon Weeden isn't the answer and until we find a quarterback, Tebow could fill that void for a year or 2. It's also a good fit because the Browns don't even have a mildly decent wide receiver on the roster, so there really isn't a loss there. Sure Tebow might be one of the worst passers in the league, but he makes plays and somehow wins games.
    browns fan here too....weeden is not the answer either.dude is scared out there...jimmy haslem not getting tebow. gordan is good wr but raw

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    I like Weeden,

lets see how he develops

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I like Weeden,

lets see how he develops
    The only problem is he's already almost 30, so not much more time to develop for him. I can say though that he has honestly performed bette than I expected, but still not the answer.

PAULYPOKER

wait forCollin Klein the next

Bernie Kosar?

PAULYPOKER

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Jets are done. Might as well start tebow to fill the seats and sell jerseys

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

#FreeTebow

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Broncos did a good thing upgrading w/ Peyton but they were wrong to trade him. He should be their #2 Qb and they should have never drafted Osweiler.
    are you smoking crack? the best thing denver did was get rid of the sideshow and focus on playing football...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    jesus fukkin christ (no pun intended) that's pretty gay.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    ask the broncos fans if they miss teblow.
    Fans are stupid. They were already grumbling when Broncos started 2-3.

Tebow started 7-1 anyway so Manning is no improvement over that except he losses to every good team.
    Broncos won't do any better in the playoffs. Win one and then lose the next.

What have the Broncos done that's impressive?

Get smoked by Atlanta, loser throws 3 int's
    Get smoked by Houston,
    Get smoked by Patriots,
    Getting smoked by Chargers, luckly Rivers is even a bigger choker.
    Barely beat Bengals with loser throwing picks all over the place.
    Nice job in beating the Raiders and Panthers.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

you are underestimating the broncos k13, I say the Broncos will get a 1st round bye at the very least

Are you calling Peyton Manning a loser? I think he is a big winner compared to SBR Poker grinder like you

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love these Manning sux posts, shows you so easy who has no clue about football.
    Peyton no improvement over Teblow lmao, that's so hilarious.

k13

Manning is clutch and proven big game performer.....year by year

1st playoff year...loser...played crappy
    2nd playoff ...loser...
    3rd playoff .... loser...beyond horrible
    4th playoff.... loser...to his usual bitch and shit his pants
    5th playoff.... loser... to his bitch again....took another dump
    6th playoff..... loser 1st game after going 14-2...beyond pathetic
    7th playoff....finally wins a super bowl thanks to his "team" and getting to play rex grossman...3 td's 7 int's horrible
    8th playoff....loser...1st round
    9th playoff.... loser...again to rivers...lol
    10th playoff...loser...chokes in the big game
    11th playoff...loser...back to choking in the 1st round....to Sanchez...lol

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    you are underestimating the broncos k13, I say the Broncos will get a 1st round bye at the very least

Are you calling Peyton Manning a loser? I think he is a big winner compared to SBR Poker grinder like you
    You want to bet on that 1st round bye?

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah sure for 1000 betpoints, deal?

Broncos will be the No.2 seed, easy schedule

Manning > k13

marcocable
    marcocable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tebow does not deserve what he is getting in NY

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    yeah sure for 1000 betpoints, deal?

Broncos will be the No.2 seed, easy schedule

Manning > k13
    Alright. Sounds good.
    You have Broncos to get #1-2 seed as in BYE in playoffs for 1000 points.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just wish Dolphins had recovered the onside and Bears had not stepped out of bounds. 2 more reg season losses and no playoffs really would take some of the shine off this turd who gets WAY too much credit for taking advantage of situations at times more often than his great play to warrant this attention. His 1 really nice win was vs Pitt and lets face it they played 8/9 in the box almost the whole game playing him like a h.s. QB with a noodle arm which is inheard of in the pro's. Blew up in their face though because they could not generate the pressure needed and he was able to complete 10 or 11 fairly routine throws that any 3rd string NFL QB should be Give a real QB like Peyton or Rodgers that defense and that time to throw and they would have SHREDDED that defense for 800 yards and 6 td's at least and completed more than 10 passes lol!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

By all means though I say put him in NY has nothing to lose. Let's see this gimmick get exposed like the wildcat so everyone can shut up already.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Alright. Sounds good.
    You have Broncos to get #1-2 seed as in BYE in playoffs for 1000 points.
    yeah sure, risking 1000 to win 1000
    Points Awarded:

k13 gave Enkhbat 1000 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Denver cant help but get a bye week. They should be 12-4 at the worst, if theyre worse than 11-5 they have a major problem. Look att ehir schedule coming up?

That being said manning isnt that great, never was. he is a stats guy, but when its on the line he makes major mistakes. How many play offs wins was he actually responsible for? Meaning he was the one that made it happen...zero. Even the year they won the SB they had to have a gift win to even make it to beat rex frigging grossmen.

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

I agree to free Tebow, he can revitalize the spirit of the fans/team.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Denver cant help but get a bye week. They should be 12-4 at the worst, if theyre worse than 11-5 they have a major problem. Look att ehir schedule coming up?

That being said manning isnt that great, never was. he is a stats guy, but when its on the line he makes major mistakes. How many play offs wins was he actually responsible for? Meaning he was the one that made it happen...zero. Even the year they won the SB they had to have a gift win to even make it to beat rex frigging grossmen.
    In that super bowl winning season do you remember the AFC championship game against the Patriots? In the 4th quarter Manning rallied them to victory, he completed a nice pass to that tight end, I think his name was Fletcher. That drive sent the Colts to the Super Bowl. Correct me if I am wrong

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Tebow needs to be in Jacksonville, plain and simple. But I think Tim could actually help a team with a well established QB like the Pats. Tebow could be a top 3 full back in the NFL if he was willing to commit to that.

k13

Fans are stupid. They were already grumbling when Broncos started 2-3.

Tebow started 7-1 anyway so Manning is no improvement over that except he losses to every good team.
    Broncos won't do any better in the playoffs. Win one and then lose the next.

What have the Broncos done that's impressive?

Get smoked by Atlanta, loser throws 3 int's
    Get smoked by Houston,
    Get smoked by Patriots,
    Getting smoked by Chargers, luckly Rivers is even a bigger choker.
    Barely beat Bengals with loser throwing picks all over the place.
    Nice job in beating the Raiders and Panthers.
    What do the Broncos fans think now.

I know you were giving BJ's to Manning and Broncos all season thinking they were GREAT.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    I love these Manning sux posts, shows you so easy who has no clue about football.
    Peyton no improvement over Teblow lmao, that's so hilarious.
    What's hilarious is posts like these.

k13

Manning is clutch and proven big game performer.....year by year

1st playoff year...loser...played crappy
    2nd playoff ...loser...
    3rd playoff .... loser...beyond horrible
    4th playoff.... loser...to his usual bitch and shit his pants
    5th playoff.... loser... to his bitch again....took another dump
    6th playoff..... loser 1st game after going 14-2...beyond pathetic
    7th playoff....finally wins a super bowl thanks to his "team" and getting to play rex grossman...3 td's 7 int's horrible
    8th playoff....loser...1st round
    9th playoff.... loser...again to rivers...lol
    10th playoff...loser...chokes in the big game
    11th playoff...loser...back to choking in the 1st round....to Sanchez...lol

12th playoff....loser...chokes again in the 1st round when it matters, classic manning int.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Manning is a loser plain and simple, in the post season anyway. Only time he won the other guy had to throw a half dozen picks.

Guy had a team with over 150 wins in like 12 years and only made the SB twice. And the only reason he won it was because Grossman was playing on the other side.

Ha had a team this year with 14 wins and same thing...one and done.

Only credit I will give him is he was able to play. I never thought he would come back this season, or ever really.

First 12