BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL picks 11/11

buffalo +14 ... divisional game buffalo lost first, usually plays new england closer.(wont bet it)
    giants-4 giants good on road, looking for blow out after bad loss last sunday to pitt.
    bucs-3 been playing great, west coast game playing 1pm east coast game..
    Panthers+4.5 taking denver feels like a trap and carolina has been playing better.
    Titans+6 if i had to pick id take the points here. i think chris johnson will have a good day.(not betting)
    baltimore-9 (i never pick against my team, but i dont bet them either)
    saints+1 new orleans wins this game, shocks atlanta and they realize their schedule is easy(favorite of day)
    vikings+3 i just have a feeling today will not be good for detroit and the books get a ton of money back.
    seahawks-6 i mean, its mark sanchez on the road vs a good defense in one of the loudest stadiums.
    eagles+1 no way i put money on vick again... but if i had to pick id go with home team.
    49ers-12 ... wouldnt touch this game. if i had to id take the niners since rams couldnt score against NE's d.
    bears-1 i feel like the bears are the better team and they expose houston tonight.

enjoy the games today and good luck.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

6/8 on 1 pm games. actually went with dallas here at 4. didnt take action on any other 4pm game.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

im leaning towards the bears here at 830, it looks like line movement is point towards houston though... thoughts?