dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 11/11/12

well guy's yesterday was bad 0-2 that's real rare for me all year long I only had 1 losing week and the week that i lost was 5-6 for the week.and everything that I tell you is 100 percent fact I post on covers on capping the game on pre game so all of my stat's are there but anyway.but for the week i'm 3-4 not bad todays bets HOUSTON +1.5/NYJ +6/ DETROIT-2/NO +2.5 and let's see where these game's go. like I said today was not good. but my base camp is capping the game if you rode me from the start of the season you would have made a mint GOV mint if some of you guy's don't believe me just go to covers i'm in 1 place in college and i'm in 1 place in pro football both on cover's. and at pick monitor i'm in 1 place in football at wager tracker i'm in the top 10 in football. guy's i'm not a bragger just want to tell you where I stand. at pick monitor I was asked why I don't sell my pick's because some gambler's want to buy my play's and I told him my play's are for free. I will not sell my play's and there are other site's where i'm in the top 10 because this year will be my last for posting after 33 year's in the BUSS that's it. so my brother's I will try my best. to keep on winning for you I have made the top 10 or 1 place at wager tracker for 3 year's in a row. at covers there running a contest where nobody has ever won the college and pro football contest in both sport's I really want to win this contest that would be a great gift. sorry my brother's about today no excuse I lost but I will beat the oddsmaker's they will never beat me goodnight my brother's sorry about today

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im on hou and the jets as well,,,gl d8

Aaron Stasko
    Aaron Stasko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

BOL brotha

dilaudid8

bank/Aaron ty/gl later sunday guy's we will get these guys later i'm going for this parlay I will try it why not

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Gl d8

dilaudid8

ty guy's we will get them today yesterday was not good.but I wanted to try coming here to SBR until the end of the season. we will beat the oddsmaker and the bookmaker gl guy's there will be a add o game later

abejr
    abejr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Good luck D8 with you on NYJ/No/Hou

dilaudid8

abejr ty my brother gl to you lets win today. abejr a lot of gamblers are funny you can give them winners all year but if you lose 2 or 3 game's in a row my god they want to kill you your a goat. it's the old saying what did you do for me lately. people are unreal I go 8-1-1. for the year in winning weeks. and Igo 8-2-1 for my best bets. and the only week that I lost on I went 5-6 and thats not bad .and this week i'm 3-4 so far and thats not bad i'm not talking about you my brother abejr. just a lot of gamblers anytime you split or lose only 1 game for the week your doing good because after all said and done 99.9999 percent of gamblers would have wished that they went 3-4 for the week .the week is not over yet. but we will get the bookies you guys in this thread really no whats going on. you can't win every game

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will never put money in mark sanchez's hands. i will with drew brees though. go saints.

dilaudid8

even the best of the best wise guys take a bath sometime's they will go on clod streaks losing days. losing week's .losing months a lot of the time losing years. but thats what you do and when some rides you can't pick and choose your bet's .you have to bet all of the game's because if you don't your betting yourself picking and choosing. but if you bet every game you would be 3-4 for the week i'm not talking about me that's for gambler's that are riding other gambler's. guy's i'm not talking about the guy's in my thread you guy's are cool because you no what's going on you can't win every game that you bet. hell I might lose every game today. that does not mean i'm not good all that mean's I had a real bad week that's all now if I keep losing then there is a real big problem. but guy's let's beat the bad guy's the bookies gl my brother's

dilaudid8

B I agree with everything your saying and I don't blame you for not betting NYJ your 100 percent right that guy suck's but i'm hoping that NYJ D show's up gl my brother

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    B I agree with everything your saying and I don't blame you for not betting NYJ your 100 percent right that guy suck's but i'm hoping that NYJ D show's up gl my brother
    gl bro, i took the jets once this year, against new england and they covered. but more times im going against them. took the dolphins against them 2 weeks ago haha.

dilaudid8

I remember nice bet I did like NYJ that day but I did not pull the trigger thank god. you had a real nice bet with Miami good hit gl today BMB let's cash these football game's

jihadvillager

D8 let's get them today - lions and Hou scare me cause they are public plays but hopefully it won't matter- I see det hit 3 and new Orleans spread dropping too. Jets prob be 5 or 4.5 by tip. Line moves don't guarantee anything but at least they are not against us so far

dilaudid8

villager we will win today your right I hate taking the same team's as the public add on game a 3/ 10 point teaser DETROIT+7/NO+12.5/ DALLAS+7.5/gl guy's gl guy's

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Goodluck to us today. I did a parley with houston and new orleans. Lets get the book today!

dilaudid8

fly boy lets do it yesterday we just gave the bookies just a little money back no big deal. today we will get everything back and plus some gl my brother to the bank

dilaudid8

add on game DALLAS-2 gl

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

well new orleans got the win now cmon houston!

dilaudid8

I found out a lot about DETROIT this team has no coach at all there is no respect. these players give no respect to the coach Idon't watch football at all but I wanted to watch this game and oh my god this team has no team no excuse. sometimes by losing you win in the long run.

dilaudid8

it's alright we will win the other bets

dilaudid8

NYJ should win this game outright because there are a better team the record says no. but they are you watch NYJ will win this game

dilaudid8

guy's i'm already looking at the next week game's I will post here until the end of the year. 1 thing the oddsmakers always make mistakes we will win at the year of the year

dilaudid8

sorry we will win at the end of the year

jihadvillager

no need to apologize Dilaudid8- no locks in gambling.

dilaudid8

villager ty my brother my add on game I was working on this game and looking the last sunday's night game's went under this game will go over the bet over 37.5 yeah villager if this goes over this week will be a split .villager at least your a smart guy not like a lot of other gambler's think that somebody is going to win every week. that's just not going to happen ty villager you have some real class believe me Iwould love to win every week it's just not going to happen we are not done yet the bet over 37.5 gl my brother's

dilaudid8

this is todays game HOUSTON over 37.5 gl

prior22usaf
    prior22usaf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 603

Keep at it dilaudid! You'll get them next week....