JanithMcShawn
    JanithMcShawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

you want money? 3 plays that POP this sunday

Hi,
    I'm registering because I would like to post my plays to gain e-reputation.
    This week, I believe that:
    a) Tennessee +6
    b) Denver -4
    c) Chicago -1 [this bet is very risky due to Houston's unpredictable offense and a 2nd half would be the wisest choice in my opinion]

I'm actually a square that would simply like other people to be aware of games that I would bet if I wasn't poor.
    The rationale behind my choices are simple: I look at the card, and my heart guides me towards the most fulfilling bets.

Thank you.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I just did a teaser with Miami and Seattle to zero for tomorrow so for my sake I hope your wrong on Tennessee keeping it close. They gave up 5 turnovers to the bears and looked horrible (the Bears D wasn't the only thing contributing that game) at home. Now they play a 4-4 Miami team as visitors and have been giving up a league worst 31+ points per game. We'll see what happens they might surprise if they can make some stops on defense. Denver I've loved all year and have been riding them lately but the Panthers have had a rough schedule vs. solid teams while still managing to keep the games close. I think Denver wins outright and the head coach used to coach in Carolina which is a big edge but I couldn't pull the trigger on it. Chicago is hard to tell but should be a fun game nevertheless.

GL tomorrow.

JanithMcShawn

Although I agree that Miami is an underrated team, they still suck. They haven't played versus many good offensive teams this entire season and when they played against the slightly above average Houston offense, they got crushed 30-10. Indianapolis and the now exposed Arizona teams both beat (albeit in "close" games) the Dolphins AND I'm not sure they will be able to handle the [simple] "depth" that Tennessee is able to provide.
    Tennessee has a tendency to allow A LOT of goals when playing at home (NE 34, DET 41, etc) and the 4 last Miami games have covered the Under, therefore I remain hopeful that Tennessee will be able to out-score and win in a fashion similar to the Buffalo Bills game.

Panthers are trash, period.

Zombie Woof
    Zombie Woof's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

And at the end of the year you'll be at .500.

JanithMcShawn

That was very insightful Zombie Woof, you've greatly modified my vision.
    I thank you,
    furthermore please don't reply with a stupid sarcastic response continuing this rhetoric.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by JanithMcShawn View Post
    Although I agree that Miami is an underrated team, they still suck. They haven't played versus many good offensive teams this entire season and when they played against the slightly above average Houston offense, they got crushed 30-10.
    You can't judge this Miami team by what happened in week 1. They had a rookie quarterback and new RB and were playing one of the best teams in the league. Their loss to the Colts last week was a fluke. The Dolphins are a good team and should be hungry for a bounce-back win at home. I think they get it but I'm not at all confident they cover the spread.

JanithMcShawn

OTL, here is the list of Miami's opponents this season:
    IND-L, NYJ-W, STL-W, CIN-W, ARI-L, NYJ-L (lol), OAK-W, HOU-L
    None of the wins are significant except maybe against the decent Cincinnati team.
    Here's the list of Tennessee's opponents:
    CHI-L (51-20, ouch), IND-L, BUF-W, PIT-W, MIN-L (30-7, ouch), HOU-L, DET-W, SD-L
    Tennessee plays a very fast paced offense, which gets absolutely decimated by teams who are able to take advantage of the significant accumulation of errors they make. All of the teams they lost to have >0.5 W/L ratios and had a significantly tougher schedule than Miami.
    I personally believe that Miami will not be able to keep up with Tennessee in terms of scoring (this game will simply be determined by who is able to outscore who IMHO).
    Nevertheless, the point you have presented regarding week 1 is very valuable; Miami's team lacks any depth and will be decimated in a manner similar to Alabama's current situation regarding the spread LOL.
    Thank you for contributing your opinion/viewpoint OTL; sometimes the hunger fueling our desires blurs our vision and gives us a biased view where losing is not a possibility GL!

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Miami averages more points per game than Tennessee, and has more depth than you give them credit for Janith.... Sorry, but this isn't the pathetic Phins team of last year. Lets see how well Hasselbeck carries the Titan offense as Miami's D will stuff CJ all night long.

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Good luck

I hope that all of you will right !

JanithMcShawn

Well that's a good start

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn cashes, good call with Den looking pretty good too

JanithMcShawn

Thank you

I'm mainly watching the Lions vs Vikings game; LOL @ the Lions.
    They're horrible, I can't believe people a TON of people believed the "sharp" play was betting on them!! They're not going to even come within 7 pts of the Vikings throughout the entirety of the game IMHO.

Good luck everyone!

JanithMcShawn

Woohoo! 2 for 2; both Ten and Den crushed the spread!!
    Now let's go BEARS!
    Also, LOL @ Lions, such a garbage team lmao!!