Sovereign7
    What the.....
    Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Nfl tout really just a used car salesmen

Scary the amount of Jag support last night. I think i saw 20 threads last night with reasons to take Jacksonville. It was amazing to see all the write ups on the Jags. Don't get me wrong I didn't think they'd get spanked by almost 21 but maaaan... the amount of touts that just must've had a field day pushing the lines to drop on the Colts OR just legitimately don't know shit. Even videos breaking down the reasons to play the Jags. In the end the term tout really just refers to a bunch of Used car salesmen pushing their dollar to the limit.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

it's not even all that. insulting him and claiming someone's a tout is unnecessary

i think it's just gamblers over estimating the "anything can happen" idea. home dogs are juicy on primetime.

the majority of the money on a team sometimes scares bettors, they want to be sly.

i needed colts to lose so Dolphins would be closer to playoffs, and that influenced what little desire i had for a jags win. in reality, sweeping NFL teams is hard to do, especially when jags are that bad and colts have the cancer angle...which i think will get stronger as the season progresses. we already have our cinderella story

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

The touts that work for the books were trying hard to get money on the Jags, and by the looks of it they did their jobs. Sports betting is a lot like the stock market in that respect. You gotta take everything you hear with a grain of salt, and do your due diligence to avoid getting burned.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

didnt play a side but it was a spot where you could have easily seen indy let down a little after a tough emotional gm at home traveling on a short week, banged up on defensive side, jags just getting their brains beat in...easy for you to hate on ppl on the wrong side now but really a few things happened early that just steamrolled on jax as bad teams dont overcome shit like missed fgs, few tough calls against them, fumble that was very close to being down, a almost very good catch that would have got something going for them...im sure a lot of those same ppl have hit a bunch of ugly home dogs this year where you were on the easy side and it didnt turn out so well..

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

I just didn't see any angle for the Jags to be the play last night. With MJD out that meant Gabbert had to carry the team, and he hasn't shown a hint of promise since entering the league. And Jax has weak fan support. When they play popular teams at home it's more like a road game than anything else.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

I sell used cars.