frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Can the Colts make the Playoffs and have a chance to face Peyton Manning?

I think it will be close with Miami and the Chargers fighting for that final spot. The Colts are 6-3 and would have to go 10-6 to have a chance

I don't think they will beat any of these 3 teams on the road, Texans, Patriots, and Lions. Even Kansas City on the road should be tough, since it will be in the winter and ice cold.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

KC and tough on the same sentence? really bro?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Broncos vs Colts would be an interesting game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Game would be in Denver and I would expect a pretty lopsided game with Peyton teaching the young jedi some tough lesson. If played tomorrow I would say 37-20 Denver wins.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

The home game against Buffalo will be a must win and even then the Texans need to just give em the win in week 17. And no losing to scrubs like KC or Titans. Not impossible but I still don't see it happening.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

The Dolphins have a harder schedule. At 6-3, Colts go up against TEN, DET, BUF, and KC. They should win three of those 4 games.

As long as they win one of NE, HOU, HOU...they get into playoffs with their defense over achieving and hanging on for dear life.

Miami on the other hand has to go up against NE, NE, and @ SF.

BUF twice, NE twice, let's say they split....they're still looking at a 9-7 schedule which is still an accomplishment for this Dolphin team.

I said in another thread that the "cancer" angle is fukked up, but it's strong. Good for them. That defense needs to tighten up though

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

High probability that the Colts will get in the playoffs now with the Steelers a question mark, leaving two spots open in the wild card. With Houston, Denver, Pats, and Ravens lock to get in.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Colts vs Broncos would be fantastic. Followed by Peyton vs Brady and Peyton vs Eli?