NFL WEEK NINE

One unit (15-12)(-1.00)
Two unit (13-10)(+3.70)
Three unit (8-14)(-22.50)

OVERALL SEASON (36-36)(-19.80)

5-3 picking up 3.10 units last week. That is the third week in a row that I have not lost, granted the previous two I broke even both weeks. That is still great for me in this league.

Colts -3 (-125) vs Jacksonville (one unit)…………I watched the Colts almost move the ball at will vs the Dolphins last week and their defense is much better than the Jags. Colts on the road though, so only one unit on this one.

NY Giants -4 vs Cincinnati (three units)…………..Really love the Giants coming off a home loss to the Steelers. I went against the Bengals at home last week vs Denver and won, and I think this one will be even easier. This one a no brainer for me.

Houston +1 vs Chicago (three units)…………..I have been waiting for the Bears to fall apart. Cutler is due for one of his horrendous, get sacked seven times type of games. The Bears defense has a ton of scores this year and that is what has been winning them games. This will not happen vs Houston. Houston is better is every phase of the game than the Bears. Only thing favoring Chicago is home field and it won’t be enough.

Tennessee +6 vs Miami (two units)………Let me start by saying I am a fish fan. I hate betting against them, but I have to here. Despite their 4-4 record, they seem to get outplayed/yarded in most games and almost all of their games are close. There is no reason to think anything different in this one. Miami just cannot be trusted as a favorite unless it is less than three. I hope Miami just finds a way to win this game. A Tennessee win would not shock me at all.

New Orleans +3 (-120) vs Atlanta (two units)…………..Atlanta may be good, but they are not as good as their record and there is no way they are going to go undefeated. Saints offense starting to roll and they usually play well vs Atlanta. I just think this has all the makings of the Falcons first loss of the season. Saints will outscore them. Lets make it Saints 37 Falcons 30

Oakland +8 vs Baltimore (one unit)………….Just a gut feeling here. Baltimore on the decline and getting older by the minute. Raiders suck, but they seem to show up for games like this. They will find a way to be in this game right up until the final minutes.

Dallas -1 vs Philadelphia (one unit)…………….Is there a way to bet this game saying it will finish in a tie? Both teams have talent but seem to enjoy losing. I think Vick and Reid are in a ton of trouble. Dallas is the more promising of the two and I think they find a way to win. Maybe for a change Romo will win a game instead of giving it away.

That is all. Still trying to figure out the Monday Night game. Check back later.

Good Luck Everybody!!