Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

Oregon -28

On the road, at Cal vs my Bears... I just don't see any way that they don't cover the number here. Seriously, can anyone give me a reason I shouldn't pound Oregon in this spot?

We all know that Oregon will more then likely put up plenty of points here, but with all the talk about Oregon's D... I just don't think a backup QB without their #1 WR will be able to do much against them. Bridgford is 4 for 16 this year with 32 yards thrown. And Keenan Allen is their #1 receiver, who missed the last game and I'm assuming is out for this game as well.

67 1/2 would be an insta-over usually for Oregon, but even as a Cal fan, I just don't see Cal putting up 20 points vs any team in their current state. As I'll be at the game, I would prefer to bet the over so I can actually mean it when I cheer for Cal... but again, it just doesn't seem likely they will be able to do much.

Any thoughts on this game? Anyone know if Maynard might actually play (I heard the MRI turned up negative on his knee, but still...)? I'd appreciate any feedback either way. Thanks all!
    Last edited by Gruntworker; 11-07-12 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Edit: Crap... thought I posted this on CFB board. Mods feel free to move it if necessary, thanks!

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

could be worth a look but might be a backdoor by cal on a 2 pat

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Go 1stHalf.

Should be 21-0 with 5 minutes left in 1st qtr

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Oregon already , love it.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I went to Berkeley, and am a huge fan of the team. That being said, I am all over Oregon this Saturday. It's going to be a blowout.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sandwich game for oregon between USC and Stanford.

Is there a possibility of low effort ?? Is Cal QB out ??

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

wrong forum

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

They cover this in the first half... Cal can't stop the run and their season is over....

68-10

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

All the gameday guys say win by 50.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Go 1stHalf.

Should be 21-0 with 5 minutes left in 1st qtr
    Love Oregon 1st Half. Then they sit the starters. Keep in mind, Oregon D got pretty banged up against USC. Might be updates to the list below... post if you have 'em.

DE Jordan aggravated his shoulder problem at USC and was a limited participant in the second half. The senior is questionable to make the road trip to Cal. His five QB sacks rank second on the team. DL Heimuli suffered a knee injury at USC and is questionable to be available for the trip to Cal. The junior backup has 10 total tackles in nine games played this season. Remington suffered an undisclosed injury at USC and is questionable to return vs. Cal. The senior has 14 tackles in eight games played this year, four of those for a loss. He was replaced by Ricky Heimuli, who ended up not finishing the game himself, due to a knee problem.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Ducks 1st half all year long ... MONEY

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Preview, updated with injuries on both sides. Didn't realize Cal was hurt so bad.