tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

im a homer so id love to hear from non maverick fans

is this team for real? the other night against the jazz they had a 15-13 point lead in the 3rd then blew it. saying that they could easily be undefeated. I really thought the mavs would be a lottery pick.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

dude .. theyve played like 3 games ... no team is for real yet

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    is this team for real? the other night against the jazz they had a 15-13 point lead in the 3rd then blew it. saying that they could easily be undefeated. I really thought the mavs would be a lottery pick.
    With all sincerity...

When they get Dirk back and Kaman at full strength, they will compete for a playoff spot and nothing more. They have the horses to play run and gun if they need to, and a decent BIG man in Kaman. They will surprise some people. Coach Carlisle is that good.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    With all sincerity...

When they get Dirk back and Kaman at full strength, they will compete for a playoff spot and nothing more. They have the horses to play run and gun if they need to, and a decent BIG man in Kaman. They will surprise some people. Coach Carlisle is that good.
    kaman isnt good man ... and if dirk comes back slow like he did in the beginning of last year the mavs will go no where

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    dude .. theyve played like 3 games ... no team is for real yet
    come on they are 3-1 without Dirk and playing great in his absence

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Kaman is serviceable. Mavs have enough scorers, they just need a defensive presence in the key.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    come on they are 3-1 without Dirk and playing great in his absence

i know i understand that .. but look the knicks are 3-0 right now and they still could be .500 at the end of the year ... u cant tell till like 2 weeks in ... i love dallas and mark cuban ..dudes a straight stud as an owner ... but they have to hope dirk comes back healthy and willing to run a little bit lol ... hes getting old bro lol