EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Campaign: Team Gruden

Starting the campaign on Election Eve, November 5th ...

Jon & Jay Gruden in control in Philadelphia in '13.

Thanks for the mammories Fat Boy [Andy Reid]. Go take care of your family and maybe come back in a couple years in the Arena League where you offense might work on a mini football field.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Andy is a good coach. He probably could use a change of scenery, and I wish him all the best in San Diego.

I'm on the "recruit Sean Payton" bandwagon myself.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

This off season can get very interesting with all these big name coaches and jobs out there

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody cares about your shitty eagles. Go back to making philly cheesesteak heros which is what you're best known for. Leave this winning superbowls and football games for the NY Giants. Dream team

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think most of it will center around the QB choice for 2013. Vick is obviously gone. They have the out in the contract and he obviously isn't worth even half the original amount of that contract. Really no marquee names via FA. Flacco is it and he will probably end up back in Balt. Doesn"t look like a great draft for QBs either, so it is either give Foles a shot or work a trade abd that market might be poor too. I would just love a Gruden or Cowher - highly unlikely - a no nonsense SOB. Reid's style obviously works when everything is humming, but when things went to shit during his tenure I never felt like he was tough enough to make the RIGHT changes. The Castillo move, both promoting and then firing wer classic example of the limp dick moves. If a coordinator needed to be changed, it was Marty M on offense. Team moves the ball and consistenly runs shit in the red zone that winds up in turnovers or FGs. Bad game plan. Bad execution. OC should be gone. QB still iffy because of the O line injuries. I do understand not sacrificing a rookie to that beating.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17852

my vote is for gruden