hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bring back the replacement refs

Is the ref looking at the booth review retarded?

How in the fukk is that called a fumble?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

That was beyond bad. He still had his fingers on that ball pretty damn well when it came out of his hand.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

and the one in the endzone too bullshit

hels

It's stuff like this that makes you truly wonder about fixes or refs putting money on games

hels

Amazing they didn't call it a fumble

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shut-up, you know the replacement refs are worse than that and you'd be begging for the regular refs back if you ever saw the replacements back on the field

hels

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Shut-up, you know the replacement refs are worse than that and you'd be begging for the regular refs back if you ever saw the replacements back on the field
    There's awful calls no matter who is reffing.

The majority of the refs are dinosaurs who grew up with football being played helmetless.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprised the refs didn't catch that ball on the field goal and toss it over the crossbar for 3.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    There's awful calls no matter who is reffing.

The majority of the refs are dinosaurs who grew up with football being played helmetless.
    They're awful calls regardless, but I'd rather have these guys than those guys who have influence games because they have them in their fantasy league or friends on their facebook tell them to

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Rothlisberger lost control of the ball as his hand was cocked back....that is a FUMBLE

hels

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    They're awful calls regardless, but I'd rather have these guys than those guys who have influence games because they have them in their fantasy league or friends on their facebook tell them to
    Ya, one replacement ref had a fantasy team, I'm sure he threw out all of his professionalism to win his fantasy league.

If you know anything about Tim Donaghy(NBA) then you know that refs do fix games. It would be more difficult for the league to tell replacement refs what to do when they know they'll be fired as soon as a deal is reached.

The real refs are the ones who will fix games.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Ya, one replacement ref had a fantasy team, I'm sure he threw out all of his professionalism to win his fantasy league.

If you know anything about Tim Donaghy(NBA) then you know that refs do fix games. It would be more difficult for the league to tell replacement refs what to do when they know they'll be fired as soon as a deal is reached.

The real refs are the ones who will fix games.
    He straight went up to the dude and told him he wanted him to score points for his fantasy team..... stupid

Yea, that guy was scum...

Still though, the replacement refs make way worse calls that can't even pass for logical..... and they do it because they're that stupid. While I don't doubt refs in any sport try to fix games/matches, the replacement refs did theirs out of stupidity.
    I'm still confident that they wouldn't shit the bed with the greenbay-seattle game... too many obvious fouls when looking under the hood.
    And yes, I think that fumble was legit

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Whatever makes you sleep better at night...

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Rothlisberger lost control of the ball as his hand was cocked back....that is a FUMBLE

hels

How do you give a player forward progress when he hasn't even been touched by a defender?

Whoever this reffing crew is they are worse than any replacement refs.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    What the fukk were you watching pal?