BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate going atlanta @ home but the books are begging people to take atlanta and its mostly working. the public is more leaning towards atl. atlantas record makes them look better than they are (although they are definitely a solid team) and dallas' record, the opposite. dallas has had some close call last minute terrible loses. romo is awful but he seems to be better on the road. the public usually loses on primetime. the line has dropped from 6 to 4.5 and still has lost value on the boys.... although it goes against my judgement... a lot of winners usually do.

remember pittsburgh vs titans on thurs night game this year? same story. backing the cowboys here +4.5

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Hedge Help... Just 10 minutes ago I was 100% against a hedge, as I almost NEVER hedge, but you got Dez Bryant going and more and more of the public on Dallas, just need a Dirty Bird win here... Thoughts?

Result: Pending
    Bears(Chicago) 51
    Titans(Tennessee) 20
    11/04/12(13:05 ET)
    Bears(Chicago) -190
    Bills(Buffalo) 9
    Texans(Houston) 21
    Texans(Houston) -500
    Broncos(Denver) 31
    Bengals(Cincinnati) 23
    Broncos(Denver) -200
    Cardinals(Arizona) 17
    Packers(GreenBay) 31
    Packers(GreenBay) -600
    Cowboys(Dallas)
    Falcons(Atlanta)
    11/04/12(20:35 ET)
    Falcons(Atlanta) -200
    Lions(Detroit) 31
    Jaguars(Jacksonville) 14
    Lions(Detroit) -190

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Public on Atlanta*

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I'm normally not a guy that reads too much into the way lines are set--I'm more about matchups. Seems here like they want people to take ATL and are cutting the line short. It should be 7 here at least imo.

ATL can easily win this game, but I like Dallas for a few reasons.

1) Dallas is one of the best defenses in the NFL. I predicted they would be top 3 this year and they have not dissappointed. Claiborn and Carr should be able to somewhat guard the double threat of Julio and Rodney. Dallas plays a lot of man coverage and they're definitely taking a risk with these two WR but they have a great duo of CBs that can play with the best of them. Dallas front 7 is all healthy and expect a big game for Ware and co. Ryan should get sacked a few times and I see him making 1-2 big mistakes.

2) Jason Witten is in a zone right now. When a TE is posing a bigger threat than any receiver on the team, that's always a good sign for the O. There's no one on ATL's D that can cover him. Asante Samuel should be able to take Miles Austin--somewhat limit him, although Austin always a threat in the red zone. Even if Dez Bryant doesn't play, I still like Dallas.

3) Turner is not gonna have a good game imo. Dallas D will stuff him and I don't think ATL will ever get in a rhythm running the ball.

4) Romo is a bitch, but is a boss in Novemeber. Ryan is hard to stop at home. ATL was my sleeper pick in the NFC before the year started, but they are not as good as their record shows.

Still deciding on amount. Will post.
    This has got to be the biggest PRO COWBOY post I have ever read on SBR. Very obvious you are a Dallas supporter to write all of that. Dallas money line??? Good luck.

Wonder where that +200 came from 28 mins ago, when everybook I look at is +170?? Atlanta will be fired up for primetime tonight! This is NO sleeper game for them. Could be close, but Romo will play like Romo when it matters, stupid. Falcons have an EXCELLENT chance tonight to go 8-0. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Dallas shoot themselves in the foot.........again

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

goat im with you

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    i hate going atlanta @ home but the books are begging people to take atlanta and its mostly working. the public is more leaning towards atl. atlantas record makes them look better than they are (although they are definitely a solid team) and dallas' record, the opposite. dallas has had some close call last minute terrible loses. romo is awful but he seems to be better on the road. the public usually loses on primetime. the line has dropped from 6 to 4.5 and still has lost value on the boys.... although it goes against my judgement... a lot of winners usually do.

remember pittsburgh vs titans on thurs night game this year? same story. backing the cowboys here +4.5
    You might as well tear your ticket up right now. Dallas is not pulling the upset tonight. Watch....

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Sorry, can't back the Homo. You guys are grasping at straws trying to find angles to back Dallas here: ATL due for a loss, Dallas' early season schedule being tougher, ect.

I'll go ahead and back the better team that has the homefield advantage, more discipline, a better coaching staff, quarterback, and a defense that doesn't take undisciplined penalties.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    You might as well tear your ticket up right now. Dallas is not pulling the upset tonight. Watch....

Dmoneytx, it seems like Dallas has screwed us Hard in the past!? kinda like a Dolgopolov of tennis! dont know why, but i put Dallas +11 with saints +3.5 tomorrow

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Goat, I got DAL +3.5 as the last leg of my 6 team parlay. $90 to win $2,300. Should I hedge? If so how much? Rarely do parlays.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a badly coached unprepared team vs the opposite.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

that had to be one of the worst games of the year (entertainment wise)

i hope that one guy hedged some at least like we suggested

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

goat milk jinxed it 19-13 atl. goat i wanna personally book all your bets you will pay for my caribbean vacation

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

hahaha what a way to get buried

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Went 3-1 yesterday with Dallas as my largest play of the day.
    I liked em too.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Dmoneytx, it seems like Dallas has screwed us Hard in the past!? kinda like a Dolgopolov of tennis! dont know why, but i put Dallas +11 with saints +3.5 tomorrow
    I agree with ya Matt on that one. I hate Dallas personally, so that's why I posted that before the game started. Dog & Dall, hmmmmm, both start with a big crappy D. LOL!!! Both suck.

I'm glad you won your Dallas +11 last night! But I find it hilarious that the ENTIRE forum was almost on Dallas & this thread was SO PRO Dallas, I knew Atlanta was going to win last night. I hammered that Atl ML & that was easy money man. Dallas sucks hard & when Atl kicked that field goal to go up 6, everyone here got buried. OUCH!

I posted 15 mins before game time that if you took Dallas on ML or spread, tear that shyte up now bec its a LOSER! Some people never learn, hahahaha!!!

Good luck on NO tonight! They scare the crap out of me (but so does Philly, LOL) but good luck brotha

First 12