Putt for Dough
    Putt for Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Opening drive thread 12/13

Hello Sbr members,
    I have been following this site for the last two years and feel it is time to help u guys win some benjamins. I'm an Irish student so my bets won't match some of the big hitters on this site. I will divide my bets up into 3 units. This thread will go unnoticed for a long period but people will soon notice my success. I will give analysis on all of my bets however this thread will not become a dick measuring contest. These bets are not for me instead they will enable people to enjoy life with the books money because gambling has not made me rich instead it has made me happy in the form of holidays and partys. Now that my lifestory has been documented, lets get ready for action. Contributions are encouraged even those ridiculing an Irish man betting on American Sports.

Ps last year, I hit 63% and had a record of + 38 units

Putt for Dough

My first wager is not related to the nfl, Instead it is the upcoming Breeders Cup fillies and Mare turf,
    I fancy Zagora, this horse was narrowly beaten Nahrain after committing early over this trip on yielding turf in the Flower Bowl, but unlikely to face as demanding a test now returned to quick ground in race lacking pace; had earlier looked really good when taking Saratoga Grade 2 over extended 1m (broke course record) and could be too quick for this lot. The horse is 10/1 at present and Im wagering 1 unit each way. one unit win and one unit place....This will be my only horse tip in this thread but im fairly confident

Putt for Dough

The second coming has arrived gentleman

Putt for Dough

This thread is now up 12 units, very nice start and I will now break my promise of the previous post and give one more horse related tip to my fellow Sbr members.. The race is the ladies classic in the breeders cup and should be on in about 30 mins. The horse I recommend is Include me out.

Basically up until this race, she has never been in a race with enough pace and this is in start contrast to this race, My confidence is not overly high on this horse but as the Breeders cup has shown far outsiders at this meeting are the future. My units will be placed the same way as the last time. I hope some of you guys got on the last winner and hope for a repeat proformance

Putt for Dough

Include me out 13/1

Putt for Dough

Good Showing, Got placed so another 3 units were added to the total, 15 units up today.Might do one horse tomorrow and after that my horse handicapping days are over. All NFL and a sprinkle of NBA,
    Last edited by Putt for Dough; 11-02-12 at 06:51 PM.

Putt for Dough

One more bet for the night and in my view its a must bet. Call me square but the la lakers with steve nash,dh and kobe bryant are underdogs against the clippers give me a break...People must understand that greats players have a lot of pride, do people really think the lakers will lose 3 matches in a row especially against a division rival. They will refuse to lose system or no system. They will use there size to dominate Griffin, the only area of dominence for the clips is the bench and that is not enough to beat the lakers. 3 units bet all in, to cap a wonderful night. This will be my final bet before Sunday and football...
    Follow the moneytrain guys to the station,
    To clarify 3u on the lakers at 21/20 in my bookie

Putt for Dough

Lakers were terrible last night but you cant win them all

My bets tonight are Oaklahoma st to beat kansas, I will take the ml because I feel that Oaklahoma state are better in most skilled positions except qb and I feel that if they make Klein throw were in business. His throwing has improved from last year but its his wheels that are his main threat so if oaklahoma stop that im confident
    1 unit on the ml

Second wager is on in five mins so dont expect anybody to get a chance to follow but St Nicholas Abbey will win the Breeders cup turf. Europe dominates this race, Josephs nearly finished as a jockey so this will be his oppurtunity to bow out at the top. Point of entry doesnt deserve favourtism and is overrated being positioned at the fence is a disadvantage for this horse because of its racing style....
    1 unit guys, This horse is 5/2 in Ireland and I think its 5/1 at the racetrack and in vages

Putt for Dough

Down 1 unit, The pace was to quick for him. Tomorrow the serious business will begin when we start backing Nfl winners hopefully the cowboys can win tonight