ukcatzfan33
    ukcatzfan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

KC vs SD.

My early lean is SD but Rivers has killed me so many times in the past. Who does everyone like?

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Liking the Chargers here, but I'll be staying away from the big spread.. I have them at -4.5 in the first half.. don't see philip piss-trickle being a valuable pick here for the full game..

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I am going to this game. People keep talking about how bad the chiefs are. If you recall the ONLY reason they blew out kc earlier this season was because of 4-5 first half turnovers by kc. That will not happen tonight. Kc beat SD on the road last year. It can easily happen again. SD is aweful without jackson deep threat wise. Gates and floyd wont be enough this time around. I can see kc winning. Id take kc + points.

ukcatzfan33

Idk K.C has been blown out by Buffalo, Tampa Bay, and Oakland. I can see S.D winning by 21

MarkTX
    MarkTX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking KC and the points.

These 2 teams are not as far apart as the perception is. Turnovers have killed both teams. I give Rivers the edge over Cassell but I actually like KC's offense overall better than SD. Better run game and Oline. Defenses are a wash. This is the NFL and anything can and will happen but I will take the points and hope KC looks average tonight. They have been putrid so it can't get worse and they don't have to be world beaters to hang with the Chargers.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTX View Post
    I'm taking KC and the points.

These 2 teams are not as far apart as the perception is. Turnovers have killed both teams. I give Rivers the edge over Cassell but I actually like KC's offense overall better than SD. Better run game and Oline. Defenses are a wash. This is the NFL and anything can and will happen but I will take the points and hope KC looks average tonight. They have been putrid so it can't get worse and they don't have to be world beaters to hang with the Chargers.

Chargers are #2 rush defense in the NFL and #21 against the pass. Chiefs are #23 against the rush and #11 against the pass. Not sure where you are getting that they are a wash. KC is a one dimensional rushing team. When they throw the ball, very bad things happen. There is a reason that KC turned the ball over 6 times in week #4 and it wasn't by accident.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Chargers are #2 rush defense in the NFL and #21 against the pass. Chiefs are #23 against the rush and #11 against the pass. Not sure where you are getting that they are a wash. KC is a one dimensional rushing team. When they throw the ball, very bad things happen. There is a reason that KC turned the ball over 6 times in week #4 and it wasn't by accident.
    Lol numbers mean nothing when SD looks as bad as the chiefs past few weeks period. Enjoy your loss today by taking sd and the points if the cheifs lead at any point in this game buddy

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Lol numbers mean nothing when SD looks as bad as the chiefs past few weeks period. Enjoy your loss today by taking sd and the points if the cheifs lead at any point in this game buddy
    I'm not on the Chargers and the points. I just find it laughable that people are so confident in a 1-6 team that hasn't led a game all season. The Chargers are not a good football team, but they are a tier above the Chiefs. The Chargers should've beat the Browns, but Meachem dropped a wide open TD pass. Comparing a 1 point loss to the Browns in a rain and wind soaked Cleveland to an absolute drubbing by the Raiders in KC is funny. Apples and oranges.

A4K

Whether I'm right or wrong, I'll be here after the game.

ukcatzfan33

I'm with you a4k I like SD. GL yall

A4K

I'm not condoning to take or lay the points. I just find it funny how people justify taking Kansas City. KC is awful and has shown NO SIGNS of life, even at home against the Raiders.

EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under or some kind of prop bet to keep you interested in the game.

JBNYC24
    JBNYC24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Chiefs +7.5, Chiefs ML +260, Teaser: Chiefs +14.5 & Under 47.5

Two bad teams, Chiefs turned the ball over a ton of times the first time they played. I don't trust Rivers. I think they will give Charles a lot of touches and ask Cassel to manage the game. Could be an ugly game but I think Chiefs can win this game outright.

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Going with the Bolts first half.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JBNYC24 View Post
    Chiefs +7.5, Chiefs ML +260, Teaser: Chiefs +14.5 & Under 47.5

Two bad teams, Chiefs turned the ball over a ton of times the first time they played. I don't trust Rivers. I think they will give Charles a lot of touches and ask Cassel to manage the game. Could be an ugly game but I think Chiefs can win this game outright.
    i would imagine we see plenty of the run gm from sd as well, if it comes down to who gonna rush it better i think it adv sd as they play the better run d and have the better all around rb.. still a big number to cover but just dont think kc will score enough to win, barring bunch of knucklehead turnovers by rivers im not sure how kc hits their team total of 17..

JBNYC24
    JBNYC24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Chiefs were able to run well the first time they played averaged 5.2 ypc on 22 carries. i think its a low scoring game and they will both try to run the ball and limit mistakes

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JBNYC24 View Post
    Chiefs were able to run well the first time they played averaged 5.2 ypc on 22 carries. i think its a low scoring game and they will both try to run the ball and limit mistakes
    i agree it should be low scoring and lot of rushing attempts, kc was so far down so early thanx to turnovers that i have a hard time using anything they did offensively in that gm as i doubt chargers minded them running after getting spotted the big lead...i understand the points but i dont see the value others do in the ml...

likewhoaa
    likewhoaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Quote Originally Posted by SXRD71 View Post
    Going with the Bolts first half.
    kc looks horrible so far. Cmon noodle arm get us one more score here in the 1H

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post

Ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hope you enjoyed your mighty Chefs embarrass themselves on national television.