NFL WEEK NINE

One unit (13-10)(-0.70)
Two unit (11-10)(-0.30)
Three unit (7-13)(-21.90)

OVERALL SEASON (31-33)(-22.90)

3-3 breaking even for the second week in a row. What are the odds of that? Maybe it means I am getting closer to turning things around in the nfl. After all, it is two weeks that I did not lose.

I am getting all my picks/posts done early. I am leaving for Florida and will not be back until Sunday, Nov 11th. I may or may not have internet, so if you do not see any posts from me, you will know why. Very short write-ups, short on time.

NOT TOUCHING THURSDAY NIGHT……TWO SICK TEAMS PLAYING EACH OTHER.

Seattle -5 vs Minnesota (three units)……….Seattle just has some sort of magic at home and I am not so convinced Minnesota is a solid team yet.

Washington -3 (-120) vs Carolina (three units)………….Don’t let last week’s results scare you off this one. Skins much better than they showed and Carolina nowhere near as good as they looked. Things get back to normal this week. Skins by at least ten.

Detroit -3.5 vs Jacksonville (two units)…………The Jags really suck and I get the feeling Detroit is going to start showing some of the form that we saw last year from them. I smell a game where everything goes right for the Lions.

Tampa Bay +1.5 vs Oakland (two units)………….Just like the Jags above, the Raiders suck too. Tampa’s offense starting to roll and their defense is making improvements. Always helps playing the bad teams too.

NY Giants -3 (-120) vs Pittsburgh (one unit)…………I would have made this a higher rated play, but once in a while the Giants throw in a clunker and they are due for that.

Indianapolis +2.5 vs Miami (one unit)…………..Hate going against my Dolphins, but just when you think they are turning things around, they lose a game, and with their starting QB questionable scares me even more. I almost hope I am wrong on this one.

Since I have no idea yet about internet access all next week, I am going to post my Sunday and Monday night plays now.

Dallas +4 vs Atlanta (one unit)…………Only a small play. It looks like you can put a million dollars on Atlanta. Atlanta is so due to lose and why not the goofy Cowboys to do it. Should probably make this a three unit play but I am too scared.

New Orleans -3 vs Philadelphia (one unit)………… Saints slowly getting better and always score points. Eagles just have something drastically wrong with them. Saints should pound them at home, but probably won’t.

Good Luck Everybody!!