imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks bro.. I hope Terrell Owens takes a bunch of pills tonight...

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Maybe go to sleep for good...

That wasn't very nice

imgv94

I know, it wasn't nice to wish bad on anyone.. It is just sad how my pinnacle account would have almost a thousand more dollars in it if he would of just held on to that ball...

KROTCHECK
    KROTCHECK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same Here IMG........This has to be the worst fuckin weekend ever......EVER !!!!!!!!!......how doe this shit happen ???.... TO are u serius...........he bitches all the time for not getting the ball and than he droops it when he gets it.......he should watch tapes of M.Harrison to see what a real WR looks like............................Than the fuckin pats how many chances can u get to win a game.....reallllllllly

fuckTOfuck
    Last edited by KROTCHECK; 11-05-06 at 10:56 PM.

KROTCHECK

Im in the same boat IMG my account is empty

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I had a pretty awful day too...my money management skills need some work

KROTCHECK

Yeah I made some stupid decisions

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    day of ouch in lots of places, wash, mia, buf, det and sf all win su. can not recall a day like it nor do i care to. I got pounded...
    Same here...

I'll spend today looking back over how I came to make the picks I did, see if there is anything to learn and prepare to move on.

Keep the faith! Better days are ahead (I hope)

Doc JS

Doc JS

Quote Originally Posted by KROTCHECK
    Same Here IMG........This has to be the worst fuckin weekend ever......EVER !!!!!!!!!......how doe this shit happen ???.... TO are u serius...........he bitches all the time for not getting the ball and than he droops it when he gets it.......he should watch tapes of M.Harrison to see what a real WR looks like............................Than the fuckin pats how many chances can u get to win a game.....reallllllllly

fuckTOfuck
    I'm with ya', brother!

Four penetrate 's in one post may not be a record, but it's gotta be on the medal stand, doesn't it? LOL

I'm trying to laugh so I don't cry in my beer!

Doc JS

Doc JS

Quote Originally Posted by KROTCHECK
    Yeah I made some stupid decisions
    I had some (a lot) of picks that lost, as well. I don't think they were stupid. At least I didn't think they were stupid when I made them.

All we can do is try to learn from our mistakes and move on. (sounds like Belichek!) LOL

Doc JS

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts/Pats staying under iced a crappy day.

KROTCHECK

Yeah it sux............I got my self a case of Sam Adams Boston Lag ( the best beer in the world ).......it always puts a smile on u

ps penetrate TO penetrate

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS
    I'm with ya', brother!

Four penetrate 's in one post may not be a record, but it's gotta be on the medal stand, doesn't it? LOL

I'm trying to laugh so I don't cry in my beer!

Doc JS
    Here is the record

penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate
    penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate penetrate

First 12