GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Is KC really that bad that SD is favored by 8 points??

I find it really hard to bet on SD -8 when they have just looked like shitt.

Any thought?!

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

had the same thoughts. san diego fisted my arse with no lube last weekend. ill tease kc

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego will breakout this game . A chance for a crucial division win against a battered chiefs squad. SD had to travel cross country to Cleveland and a possible look ahead spot to this week . Winning this division has been the battle for years in the AFC west , not the overall record . Matthews will have huge day opening up long play action gashes that we know sand Diego for ! Gl this week family . This is a great teaser game !

jinxpro13

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    San Diego will breakout this game . A chance for a crucial division win against a battered chiefs squad. SD had to travel cross country to Cleveland and a possible look ahead spot to this week . Winning this division has been the battle for years in the AFC west , not the overall record . Matthews will have huge day opening up long play action gashes that we know sand Diego for ! Gl this week family . This is a great teaser game !
    coming off back to back to back humiliating games from chargers i can't believe they still have any backers. trash team from the top down to the players. kc is no powerhouse either lol.. but san diego favored by more than 3 against anyone let alone 8 is a joke.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing the situation . If you feel off about it a tease will cash . I will be teasing this game with probably NE/PIT !
    Bol family

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Teasing SD is the only way to play this game, unless you have the balls to try KC ML.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Dead men walking in this game.....EVERYONE on both sides is fired and they know it. Coaches, GMs, staffs, everyone.

And yes....KC is that bad. They haven't led any game for 1 SECOND this year. Fans cheering when their own QB gets hurt...they make a change and the new guy gets plastered so know they're back w/Cassel. They've also quit most games in the 2nd half. I like SD 30-13 or something off a bunch of KC turnovers.
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 10-30-12 at 10:20 AM.

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

K.C. has only a running game going for it, which the Chargers have been pretty good against. Quinn probably in at QB which probably doesn't matter though Cassel has more experience - both have been marginal at best.

The Chargers had better get the fans on their side from the get-go in this game as the natives are restless and Thursday is very close to last weekend's disaster.

Figure S.D. to attempt to play another conservative game plan on offense so it could be a very ugly game though there is reason to think that the Chargers can run the ball on K.C. (assuming Mathews can hang on to the ball and is not in the doghouse).

I like the teaser U49.5 on the game and God help me, if I had to choose the teaser team side (and I don't), I would take the Chargers because I think, again God help me, that there is better blowout potential in the game than there is of K.C. scoring very much at all.

I would not give up 9 in the game and you cannot bet on K.C. either. ML either way, forget it.

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

As some have noted, tease SD and tease up the under. I would actually go big on that bet. KC is awful and totally inept on offense.

jinxpro13

Quote Originally Posted by Bigh2001 View Post
    As some have noted, tease SD and tease up the under. I would actually go big on that bet. KC is awful and totally inept on offense.
    san diego is awful and inept on offense.
    really dont think ill be putting money on this game , so i cant talk shit, but teasing to SD pk is risky and not as safe as most would think.

and wit these QBs and coaches running this game.. betting that under could be a disaster as well.
    both teams should run the ball all night long..doesnt mean they will with these coaches.

love that dude above for noting everyone in this game is dead men walkin. players coaches gms, f*ck what a garbage thursday night game wish it was thrown into its gay 4:25 slot on sunday like it should be.
    save ur $ lol
    Last edited by jinxpro13; 10-30-12 at 11:59 AM.

jinxpro13

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

two words: brady quinn

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

sd's great showing against the browns killed my parlays. i am still backing them here. crennel is more dead than turner. november and december is when the chargers get hot and go on streaks to make the playoffs at 9-7.

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

I'm from KC and they are that bad! Cassel is getting the start Quinn ruled out today. After 2 national televised games(thur&mon) the whole world will know how bad it has gotten here in KC. SD will win by at least 2 Td's

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Ya chargers looked good in the first half two weeks ago in a game they lost to the broncos. Chiefs look terrible. Charles is there onl y hope and he had 1 yard this week. With the chargers at home I think the line will end in double digits. I'm thinking 31-10 chargers.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Quote Originally Posted by RalphWayne View Post
    two words: brady quinn
    ...will not be playing in this game, that is correct.

jinxpro13

Quote Originally Posted by tripled83 View Post
    Ya chargers looked good in the first half two weeks ago in a game they lost to the broncos. Chiefs look terrible. Charles is there onl y hope and he had 1 yard this week. With the chargers at home I think the line will end in double digits. I'm thinking 31-10 chargers.
    did the chargers really look that good 2 weeks ago? denver fumbled away a punt, a kickoff, and peyton threw a pick six. denver gave san diego 17 points for free. and still destroyed them.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

SD 14 fumbles, 9 INT
    KC 16 fumbles, 13 INT

KC lost this matchup in KC 37-20 this year, but remember they turned the ball over 6 times. 5 in the first half and SD punished them by scoring 24 points off those turnovers. SD is almost as turnover-prone, yet they only turned it over 1 time in that game. It is true both teams are falling apart, but I would say almost equally. Bowe wants out of town and Rivers looks like an Asian baby throwing a tantrum everytime he or his receivers blow it (read: constantly). I like the road team here, because I think crowd turns hostile at the first Rivers pick. This game should be more like SD-5 and I have it capped at SD 24, KC 21.

KC is the play here after this line gets juiced to 10 because 78% on SD.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

KC worst team in the league by far but the Chargers suck too

late4thegame
    late4thegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

did you see the KC Oakland game? KC blows hard...

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'll say this in defense of the Chargers. Their defense is solid. Hard to fathom, but the Chargers defense is more solid than their offense. The Chargers have NOT scored a TD in 6 straight quarters. That streak has to come to a stop at some point. I think playing the Chiefs is just what the Chargers need.

Chargers break this game open and win going away.

Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Choosing a side this Thurs Night is like staring at two turds and trying to decide which one is prettier. Both have been downright inept offensively this year. The one good thing about either of these teams have going for them is SD's improved defense, which is especially strong against the rush and has also shown a forte for producing turnovers which has accounted for most of SDs points. I think this is KCs achilles heel. It's hard to bet on SD, as they seem to have ripped peoples hearts out the past couple weeks, but they've been in this position before, just this year even after losing to ATL 27-3, they came back to beat KC on the road 37-20. They're capable of blowing out KC. KC has shown nothing but incompetence this year, save an 11-0 come back in the 4th qtr to win in OT, after trailing all game vs the Saints. There's no way I could pick KC with any sort of confidence at all. Even at +8, it's quite likely SD will blow them out. You never know what you'll get out of the San Diego Chargers but at least their defense shows up.

Every game I can remember between KC and SD has either been close or a blow out by SD, with sometimes a potential for a backdoor cover. I don't want to bet this game, but if really compelled to, I'd lean SD. The SD teaser for a pk and the under might be safer, but in order for SD to secure a win, they will likely need turnovers, which will lead to quick points like their first game, and then Rivers might end up throwing picks later on, ballooning the score. It's hard to do, after last week bad offensive showings, but personally I might do a teaser with SD at least pk and over 34. Seems the most "Norv/Rivers boneheads" proof play to me.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

smh i hate sd right now 6points againt the browns f#ck that traveling to the east you just came off a bye hell with that and you just shot yourselvs against the denver mannings F#ck outta hear i hate em and they suck but KC on a whole nother Fn level of suck thy are what we envision when we think of suck so imma shoot myself in the head again and roll with sd spread and teaser

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Chiefs are tanking games to get the top pick.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

If Brady Quinn was playing i'd be all over San Diego.

I went huge on Raiders this past weekend b/c i thought Brady Quinn was going to be QB , but it turned out okay anyway.

But i don't feel as comfortable betting against Chiefs with Matt Cassel as QB. I just remember when he was with the Patriots, guy was unbelievable.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

man weird shit always seems happen to the Chargers and there is the Norv factor. i'm on the Chargers though. they score some points here. lost money on Chargers last week so they owe me.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

the owe me to BOL

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

The under seems obvious - I've already teased it .....

http://www.chargers.com/news/article...d-538e5636c099

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

KC all day long. Whenever Norv Turner is present you know funny things will happen.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

no reason to overthink this. Browns give everyone a hard time,
    they are a much better team than Kansas City.
    San Diego often gets off to bad starts early in the season.
    Rivers is about to explode, contrarians are overthinking this,
    the original line was closer to the truth.. Chargers by 10+.
    As long as the SD defense vs the Run holds up (they avg.
    only 80 rush yds allowed) .. then there isn't much KC is capable
    of doing... Chargers in a home win by dd.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Again this line only shows how many dummies will faithfully (and witlessly) follow Rivers and Turner off the edge of a cliff. KC is terrible but SD is worse because they have a loyal support base. Stay away from this garbage heap of a game.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    Again this line only shows how many dummies will faithfully (and witlessly) follow Rivers and Turner off the edge of a cliff. KC is terrible but SD is worse because they have a loyal support base. Stay away from this garbage heap of a game.
    SD is worse because of a loyal fan base? Is this how you make bets? Dumbest thing I've heard in a while

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I am tempted to take San Diego
    but arent the Chiefs really good on defense?

dont they have Flowers,Berry, Hali, and Dorsey?

Stompin_Tom
    Stompin_Tom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Dead men walking in this game.....EVERYONE on both sides is fired and they know it. Coaches, GMs, staffs, everyone.

And yes....KC is that bad. They haven't led any game for 1 SECOND this year. Fans cheering when their own QB gets hurt...they make a change and the new guy gets plastered so know they're back w/Cassel. They've also quit most games in the 2nd half. I like SD 30-13 or something off a bunch of KC turnovers.

how did they get a win without ever leading?

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Stompin_Tom View Post
    how did they get a win without ever leading?
    They haven't taken a single snap with the lead the entire season. The only game they led was the OT win against NO.

12 Last